Gary Johnson hates QBs and RBs

Machinator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eyes of Texas:  

I was able to catch up with three members of NFL teams who were in attendance at UT’s Pro Day, and here’s what they had to say about:

LB Gary Johnson

“I think teams want to like Gary, because he’s got really good speed and has shown he can make plays. But he came in today at 220 and not 225 or 230, which says he can’t keep the weight on. When I asked him what happened, he said he usually goes to iHop for breakfast and eats a big stack of pancakes but didn’t do that today. I mean are you telling me you dropped six to 10 pounds because you didn’t go eat at iHop today? Come on.” … “I don’t think Gary is a bad guy — just kind of a dumb dumb. He was suspended late in the season (against Kansas) for failing a drug test. So, at a time when your team needs you most, you fail your teammates. That’s the kind of stuff that scares teams. We won’t find out how his drug test at the combine turned out until next month.”

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Go get'ed Gary! I want this dude drafted by end of 2nd. 

Man how good and how much hype would have been about he and Malik had Jefferson stayed his Sr. year. They would be the talk of the town for our team going into the draft, it likely would have improved the stock of other players from our defense too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Machinator changed the title to Gary Johnson hates QBs and RBs - signs with the Kansas City Chiefs
  • Machinator changed the title to Gary Johnson hates QBs and RBs