My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. In my neighborhood, they were gunshots. Hell, Christmas morning, I knew exactly what presents my neighbors down the road had gotten -- at least one rifle, at least one shotgun, and at least one pistol of some sort. I'm assuming it was all to the same person, given the direction it was coming from, but it might have been just all the same family. And no telling who, either; around here, the hippie freaks are as likely to be armed as the MAGA types.

How have not made one yet where a 20year old calls his estranged father for advice after telling him "Pops, I've been drafted."  And the dad comes bolting over there, having lived just blocks down the street but never having seen the young man since he was a newborn; anxious to see about his future in the NFL, NBA, or MLB.  And the kid shows him his selective service card.  

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

How have not made one yet where a 20year old calls his estranged father for advice after telling him "Pops, I've been drafted."  And the dad comes bolting over there, having lived just blocks down the street but never having seen the young man since he was a newborn; anxious to see about his future in the NFL, NBA, or MLB.  And the kid shows him his selective service card.  

Well these memes are generally funny...