My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lobo

I'll take the one to our right of the very bottom, white shirt with what look like ample breasts, cute nose, and that mouth was made for sucking. 

I don't get the #5 track title though?  

Edited by Lobo

# 5 is the thought that when washing ones self, they don’t really have to wash past their ass/privates as the soapy water has been running down hill the whole shower.

Seems to be more a white thing, I’ve known white folks that feel like this. Also the shampoo is used as soap rather than having body soap, face soap and shampoo, again a more white thing I’ve come to know.

Not everyone does that, I know on the Ticket radio they’ve talked about this and some think like that and others give serious side eye.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'll take the one to our right of the very bottom, white shirt with what look like ample breasts, cute nose, and that mouth was made for sucking. 

I don't get the #5 track title though?  

It means you dont have to wash your legs because the soap that runs down from your pitts will clean them 

Guest Lobo
2 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

# 5 is the thought that when washing ones self, they don’t really have to wash past their ass/privates as the soapy water has been running down hill the whole shower.

Seems to be more a white thing, I’ve known white folks that feel like this. Also the shampoo is used as soap rather than having body soap, face soap and shampoo, again a more white thing I’ve come to know.

Not everyone does that, I know on the Ticket radio they’ve talked about this and some think like that and others give serious side eye.

I read this in the voice of Jon Hamm doing the Redd Foxx Def Comedy Jam impression on SNL.

"Have you seen them?  You know what I'm talking about...those round-the-way Karens.  with they big hair and the stink.  They need to wash they legs" 

I would think Karens would use all kinds of separate hygiene products in the shower considering half of them are producing agents for Arbonne and Mary Kay.  

yea, I think that's more of a dude thing. Mrs Rojo has a separate soap for every body part, plus shaving cream, moisturizer, hydrating scrub, etc, etc.   

You know, they call it Cooter Cleanse, but every once in a while I grab it by mistake, and it’ll clean your ass just fine.

9 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

yea, I think that's more of a dude thing. Mrs Rojo has a separate soap for every body part, plus shaving cream, moisturizer, hydrating scrub, etc, etc.   

That's me.  I wash face, hands, scalp, armpits, crotch, and ass.  I feel like everything else just needs rinsed.  I don't actively wash arms, torso, back, legs, feet, etc.

• Fuck You 1

30 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

There was an all time funny post in r/relationships about a girls boyfriend who kept getting into a fight with the same Waffle House cook over how he made his eggs. Cook would intentionally fuck it up every time. 

Waffle House cook should have cracked 2 eggs on a plate and sent them out raw.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:34 PM, Pancho said:

That's a "throw the ball over the roof and go home" sequence right there.  He can't even claim "I let her do that".

On 5/11/2020 at 7:53 AM, Rougarou said:

Travel.

I mean they don't even call it in the NBA anymore.