My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

53 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lolol. It's been rehashed with the comments and reactions once the N was dropped...

But theres a .5 second window on the video after he says it the camera catches him running through the windows by the door. Hahaha.

That run is also hilarious but he was further away from the black kid than i wouldve guessed considering how slow he was. I wish there was a way to find out what led to the shove that started it and what'll happen in class tomorrow

Going by stereotypes, what happens in class tomorrow is that white kid shoots the school up.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/9/2018 at 10:23 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I wish there was a way to find out what led to the shove that started it and what'll happen in class tomorrow

This is my question.

The best comment was about the guy in the red hoodie going "this is beyond me" lol.

33 minutes ago, G650 said:

What kind of terrible person hasn't had Bojangles?

Bro, they don't have Bojangles out here. So a lot of the guys on this board probably have no idea why Cam was so excited about the Bojangles. CSB- My daughter had never had Bojangles. We went to my best friend's house in Raleigh, and we stopped to get some Bojangles. The look on my daughter's face when she took her first bite of that Cajun spicy biscuit was picture worthy.

59 minutes ago, G650 said:

What kind of terrible person hasn't had Bojangles?

Never had it till I went to Virginia earlier this year. Not bad at all

White dude yelling help me was fucking hilarious. Also holy shit at some of the videos on that twitter feed

God damn

Edited by Zepol87
  • Like 6