My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the motherfucking Super Bar!!!
e520b529b67a43753020f1ad3f497bb5.jpg

That opened when I was in high school. We went for an off campus lunch, because dude, all you can eat for $4 or so.

One of my dumbass buddies went with us. He makes a huge salad, slathers on the dressing. He takes a bite and says “man, this dressing tastes funny.” We look at his plate, look at him, then wait for one of us to tell him....”dumbass....that’s chocolate pudding.”
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That opened when I was in high school. We went for an off campus lunch, because dude, all you can eat for $4 or so.

One of my dumbass buddies went with us. He makes a huge salad, slathers on the dressing. He takes a bite and says “man, this dressing tastes funny.” We look at his plate, look at him, then wait for one of us to tell him....”dumbass....that’s chocolate pudding.”

Ha. I now have to tell a csb about my coworker. We had a lunch catered one day at work with fajitas and such, also there was a Catalina salad. He thought the dressing they had in a bowl was salsa so he put it on his fajitas. He did not like them for some reason. 

4 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

They need to bring back those fries.
Their current ones suck ass.

Man, I could not possibly disagree with you more. I felt like their old fries were trash when ranking them alongside other fast food places. Now they are at least average.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Man, I could not possibly disagree with you more. I felt like their old fries were trash when ranking them alongside other fast food places. Now they are at least average.

Those aren't even the old Wendy's fries in that picture.  They used to be big and fat and mealy in the center half the time.  The new ones are pretty good.