My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

31 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Can someone tell the white olds what the deal is with the midget wearing face tats and a top knot?

The gentlemen in question has apparently provided certain privileged information to the officers of the court in a formal criminal proceeding which has the potential for creating legal jeopardy for several of his former cohorts.

Said cohorts are not amused.

Edited by DoobieWah
to Quoth for new page clarity

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

Can someone tell the white olds what the deal is with the midget wearing face tats and a top knot?

6ix9ine is a rapper/gang member that was potentially facing up to 50 years in prison on RICO & firearms charges. As part of his plea agreement he's been doing a lot of snitching to lower his sentence. As a result, a blacktwitter meme was born that  basically anytime a musician/actor/athlete gets in trouble with the law, it's because 69 ratted them out. 

Edited by Storm the Field
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

In my world everyone snitches at some point, do you wanna be the first one with the sweeter deal giving up some randos or the last one with no new info

I just live everyday by one code. Don't do shit that will get you wrapped up in a fucking RICO case. I call it the, "Don't start no shit, wont be no shit" mantra.

• Like 1

Don;'t get me wrong, she'd beat me in an obstacle course race.  BUt I wish they'd focus a little less on fence hopping pursuits which happen maybe once in a career, and a little more on something that seems to come up on a weekly basis which is encountering a person with darker skin than theirs that they for some reason feel the need to draw their weapons on.  

If I'm ever being pursued through a Gymboree by an attacker, she's my first phone call.  But considering my brown skin and hair, any other time...I'm not calling her department because they'll just show up, open fire, and then for some unknown reason---do a backflip after killing me.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Don;'t get me wrong, she'd beat me in an obstacle course race.  BUt I wish they'd focus a little less on fence hopping pursuits which happen maybe once in a career, and a little more on something that seems to come up on a weekly basis which is encountering a person with darker skin than theirs that they for some reason feel the need to draw their weapons on.  

If I'm ever being pursued through a Gymboree by an attacker, she's my first phone call.  But considering my brown skin and hair, any other time...I'm not calling her department because they'll just show up, open fire, and then for some unknown reason---do a backflip after killing me.  

Dude, please, get real.

Of COURSE she's gonna do a backflip after killing you. She'd have to put down the gun if she was just gonna do a cartwheel.

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

The key to keeping the police from killing dark skinned folks, when they call the cops out, make sure there is already a dead dark skinned person on site. That way they feel like they don't have to fill their quota for that day. Otherwise avoid the cops at all cost.

That shit isn't real. That is the girl who does those handstands and walks down the stairs. Also a bunch of parkour/flips bullshit. She makes over 2x what a cop does just from posting those videos for the thirsty fuckers who like fit girls with faces only a mother could love.

2 hours ago, HOOKEM4 said:

That shit isn't real. That is the girl who does those handstands and walks down the stairs. Also a bunch of parkour/flips bullshit. She makes over 2x what a cop does just from posting those videos for the thirsty fuckers who like fit girls with faces only a mother or a THujone could love.

ftfy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1