My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/24/2021 at 2:14 PM, kingkoopa6 said:

Comments are exactly What you thought they be

As a dad with a kid who recently got into Pokemon, that was exactly my first thought. Had never seen it before until about two months ago. 

So let me get this straight? You go out and capture Pokemon, then you train them, and then you have them fight other Pokemon? 

You can take Golden Corral, iHOP, and Cracker Barrel and jettison all franchises and customer bases into outer space and the nation would be so much better off.  We would celebrate at Waffle House with drinks in the parking lot and multiple platters inside on Brisket's tab! 

33 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You can take Golden Corral, iHOP, and Cracker Barrel and jettison all franchises and customer bases into outer space and the nation would be so much better off.  We would celebrate at Waffle House with drinks in the parking lot and multiple platters inside on Brisket's tab! 

It would lower the nations healthcare spend by billions. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Pancho said:

I knew a dumbfuck from the gym where I used to work out years ago who did something similar.  Had a HUGE fucking bruise on the inside of his arm where he had to roll the bar off his chest to get out from under it.  Attempting a max alone is not smart.