Surly Horns huge migration crisis

HornGrandioso

At least 750+ users swarmed into Surly Horns today. How do we handle the imminent migration of Shaggy's worst political posters? Ideas:

Build a cyber-wall and make Kevin Morgan pay for it

"Extreme vetting"

Keep out the tiny minority of deranged Trumpkins by banning all conservative posters entirely until "we can figure out what the hell is going on"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HornGrandioso said:

At least 750+ users swarmed into Surly Horns today. How do we handle the imminent migration of Shaggy's worst political posters? Ideas:

"Extreme vetting"

Keep out the tiny minority of deranged Trumpkins by banning all conservative posters entirely until "we can figure out what the hell is going on"

Yes because you should be the one who picks who comes here.  A bit of a superiority complex going on with you I believe,

9 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

We need to kick out the ones from shithole places like South Oak Cliff, El Paso, Huston Tillotson University, and Thurgood Marshall School of Law. Why can’t we have more posters from Norway or River Oaks?

i’m from el paso but i’ve lived in austin for 20 years.  

....just realized i’ma dreamer. fml

13 hours ago, HornGrandioso said:

"Extreme vetting"

He's #withher

"I saved you," cried that forum
"And you posted even, why?
You know your posts are shitty and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly admin," said the poster with a grin
"You knew damn well I was from Shag before you took me in

Edited by bad_teammate

9 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

and here it is....my "trigger" board. 

been a nice sabbatical.  not sure about jumping back in.....life is really kind of cool not reading this shit. 

My thoughts exactly.  This Shaggy disruption is a nice opportunity to escape the senseless trench warfare that is online political debate.