Doc on a bike killed by a shooter on a bike in the Houston Med Center

clapclapclap

7 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

For being an ex cop, this guy is a dumbass then

cop, dumbass, adds up to me

also don't forget holding grudges, unable to resolve conflict, resorts to acting irrationally and violent

still adding up to a cop here

Edited by staboner
  • Like 3

So obviously a cia hit it isn’t even funny. I’m guessing they’ll “investigate” for 12-20 months and never release anything. A lot like Vegas. Once no one cares and the media won’t pick it up they will release that the hitman has some crazy motive or something. But it won’t be something suspicious enough for the press (which is 50% CIA anyway) to cover. 

Fact is, GHWB ran his mouth and it got a dude killed. And as a the former head of the CIA it is actually the least important person he has ever contributed to the killing of. 

Edited by Jhawk

2 hours ago, Jhawk said:

So obviously a cia hit it isn’t even funny. I’m guessing they’ll “investigate” for 12-20 months and never release anything. A lot like Vegas. Once no one cares and the media won’t pick it up they will release that the hitman has some crazy motive or something. But it won’t be something suspicious enough for the press (which is 50% CIA anyway) to cover. 

Fact is, GHWB ran his mouth and it got a dude killed. And as a the former head of the CIA it is actually the least important person he has ever contributed to the killing of. 

What the fuck? I thought this was sarcasm with your first post on this topic, but now I'm not so sure.

6 hours ago, Jhawk said:

incredulous.gif

• Like 4

What the fuck? I thought this was sarcasm with your first post on this topic, but now I'm not so sure.
Hes the same guy that insists his beloved basketball program is a victim to Addias' dirty money, funneling top.players to his school. Clear thinking is found elsewhere.
  • Like 1

The mental health problem we have in this country is staggering.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The stories mention this guy was a deputy Constable in Harris county. What is that role?  Is it a full salaried position, patrolling in a Constable vehicle or something more akin to a volunteer assistant?

I thought it was a flowery title for someone who gets paid to serve papers on people aka a process server.

11 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I thought it was a flowery title for someone who gets paid to serve papers on people aka a process server.

Originally yes, but thanks to mission creep, they also function as a third tier of Houston cops, along with HPD and HCSO. On one hand they are a pain in the ass, because they will ticket you for for shit HPD will let slide, but on the other hand, these are the Barneys you are looking for if you want some skulls cracked over a neighbor violating a noise ordinance or something like that. 

4 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Originally yes, but thanks to mission creep, they also function as a third tier of Houston cops, along with HPD and HCSO. On one hand they are a pain in the ass, because they will ticket you for for shit HPD will let slide, but on the other hand, these are the Barneys you are looking for if you want some skulls cracked over a neighbor violating a noise ordinance or something like that. 

Yeah, see, I hear people from Dallas and Houston squabbling over which is the better city but I haven't heard that Dallas has the goon squad. Advantage Houston?

On 8/3/2018 at 12:12 PM, LongestHorn said:

Near JCC Houston?  Excellent security practiced there.  Unnamed citizen witness responsible for seeing suspect, following him, finding the wallet he discarded that ID'd him and he called cops, I believe.

First thing that popped in head my when seeing the picture of his house was, 'That's Meyeland."

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

5 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

First thing that popped in head my when seeing the picture of his house was, 'That's Meyeland."

We lived in Meyerland until I was in 4th grade and I worked summers at St Luke’s so this hits close to home

On 8/4/2018 at 12:09 AM, Jhawk said:

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Hi.  Did you not hear the announcement?

Don't take the brown acid.

did you blow a goddamn o-ring or something my man!?

source.gif

• Like 1