Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

He needs to get away from the hayseeds that suck his dick and throw money at him. Dude needs to find sober friends who do not give a shit about Johnny being the greatest achievement in Aggie history. As of now, Johnny has a bunch of people helping Johnny kill Johnny.

There is a chance it went down the way he said, his people are saying. A chance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dewey said:

He needs to get away from the hayseeds that suck his dick and throw money at him. Dude needs to find sober friends who do not give a shit about Johnny being the greatest achievement in Aggie history. 

Why would anyone like that want to be friends with this douchebag?

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

Texags:

If anyone in the NFL is going to take him, I believe that it will be the Saints, for the purpose of taking over for Drew Brees. But....it doesn't look like that the timing is going to work out.

Right, if it wasn't an issue of timing he would totally take over for Brees.

• Haha 1

I've been to Hamilton, It's basically the Omaha/Wichita/Toledo of Canada.  It's a college town, so there's plenty of opportunity for him to get in trouble.  As lame as Hamilton sounds, I've managed to get wasted there twice.  Canadian beer was super strong compared to US beer in the pre-microbrew days.

Edited by David Denison

Canadian customs at airports have always been dicks to me. And, I have a spotless record. Every time I go, they ask the same silly ass questions, then point to another door, where there is another customs agent with more in depth questions.

I'd hate to go through with his rep/record. I've seen them swabbing people's licenses and phones with some alcohol(?) pads they put on a little monitor.

14 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

$122k base will cover his Friday night coke.  But where's he gonna get the money for his Saturday and Sunday night coke?

Home security companies in Canada can parlay this into some business.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:14 AM, F250 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

I put the +/- on games until he quits or is benched at 3.5. The only wildcard is if ticket sales are through the roof even if he sucks, they may keep him on longer.

Hamilton is the worst team in the league.

40 minutes ago, F250 said:

Future 30 for 30 segment where they cover his brief attempt at a come back before showing him living in a mobile home talking about how he is now facing sobriety.

He fumbled at 1:16 that shit was funny lookin. Those few seconds sum up this dude’s whole life

Edited by GotThatFire

Hamilton is a quality franchise:

Art Briles won’t be resuming his coaching career with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

The CFL and Ticats issued a joint statement Monday night saying Briles wouldn’t be heading north. The Ticats touched off a media firestorm Monday morning by announcing Briles was joining new head coach June Jones’ staff as an assistant head coach offence.

"Art Briles will no longer be joining the Hamilton Tiger-Cats as a coach," the statement said. "We came to this decision this evening following a lengthy discussion between the league and the Hamilton organization.

"We wish Mr. Briles all the best in his future endeavours."

1 minute ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Just looked at Tex-Ags football forum. Seven of the threads ----- SEVEN ----- are about Johnny Manziel, a player who has not played for them in five seasons.  It's like they had one small taste of one great player and they can't give it up.

Can’t say I’m surprised or blame them 

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Future 30 for 30 segment where they cover his brief attempt at a come back before showing him living in a mobile home talking about how he is now facing sobriety.

During the last few minutes (start at 2:47 ) where he is talking about how he has changed and he regrets his mistakes, I could have sworn I have heard that before.

• Like 1