Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

On 8/18/2019 at 8:50 PM, number6 said:

Still think he will be operating a swap shop on Hwy 31 at the Gregg County line 

As long as Smith County is still dry he will be working in Gregg County.

On 8/18/2019 at 8:50 PM, number6 said:

Still think he will be operating a swap shop on Hwy 31 at the Gregg County line 

• 2 months later...

TMZ:

It's officially splitsville for Johnny Manziel and Bre Tiesi ... 'cause the model has filed for divorce, TMZ Sports has learned.

We knew this was coming ... Bre and Johnny broke up earlier this year after only a year of marriage.

Tiesi called Manziel out for allegedly cheating on her ... saying, "vows were broken."

Bre filed docs Wednesday morning in Los Angeles ... which starts the process of officially ending the marriage.

Johnny and Bre started dating in 2016 ... and got married shortly after.

The star quarterback previously credited Tiesi with saving his life ... while he worked to beat off the field demons.

Shortly after they broke up, Manziel spoke with TMZ Sports about the split, saying ... "This is all very, very personal and very sad."

"I appreciate everyone who has been so supportive of both of us and I would just ask that everyone respect our privacy at this difficult time."

"My hope is to put my head down and be allowed to focus on work and what is required of me on the football field."

31 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

The star quarterback previously credited Tiesi with saving his life ... while he worked to beat off the field demons.

Beating off field demons is no joke, regardless of if he's talking about demons that come from the field or come on the field, so she almost certainly did save his life. 

Edited by KYHorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Beating off field demons is no joke, regardless of if he's talking about demons that come from the field or come on the field, so she almost certainly did save his life. 

And that demon's name was Billy Liucci. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2