Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

Says don’t worry about Zay Jones 

TMZ:

Johnny Manziel says he's 100% sure Zay Jones will totally bounce back from the bizarre, naked meltdown he had in L.A. earlier this week ... telling TMZ Sports he's sure because he knows the guy.

Jones and his brother, Caleb, were involved in a scary incident in L.A. Monday night, when video showed Zay trying to fight Caleb naked, then kicking out a 30th floor window, all while saying he wanted to meet Jesus.

We got Manziel leaving Delilah in L.A. with his wife, Bre Tiesi, and asked him if he thought Zay -- who plays for the Buffalo Bills -- would be okay.

"He'll be fine, brother. I know Zay, I know Caleb personally, he'll get it sorted out, he'll be fine."

Jones is doing okay now, according to his father, but investigations by both the Bills and the NFL are ongoing, and a lot of people are still wondering just what the hell was going on in that video.

My first posts represented the remaining chick pics, mainly, from the first 50 pages of the old thread.  Then the next 125 pages are summed up with these images:

johnnymaguire_zpsc17ff515.jpg4EeCwEF.pngEGK4m2g.jpgd0P1x8B.jpg

tm-manziel_zps7fb8ce0b.jpgmanzielcash-590x443.jpg

And finally .5 game suspension vs Rice:

ih7bs1.jpg

Edited by zork

5 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Billy giving Johnny a quick handy before Johnny tries to ruin Christian Kirks pro day. 

DZTPGaiW0AEcKCF.jpg:large

I think Manziel is indeed sober. He seems to be thinking, How fucked up was I to be hanging around this choad?

All while Billy is saying, Hey man, I know it must have been an oversight, but you never texted me your new phone number. Crazy, huh? When we gonna hand and chill like the old days, my man?

35 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I think Manziel is indeed sober. He seems to be thinking, How fucked up was I to be hanging around this choad?

All while Billy is saying, Hey man, I know it must have been an oversight, but you never texted me your new phone number. Crazy, huh? When we gonna hand and chill like the old days, my man?

Hand or hang.  Maybe there's no difference.  

17 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

He pretty much blamed his NFL failure on the Browns not vetting him well enough.  I'm sure his agent loved that.

He would have been perfect at one of those NFL teams that don't care if their players are too lazy to watch film and learn the plays. The Indiana Improvisers, Idaho Indigo Indolence, or the Wilmington Wing-its would have been perfect fits. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

He would have been perfect at one of those NFL teams that don't care if their players are too lazy to watch film and learn the plays. The Indiana Improvisers, Idaho Indigo Indolence, or the Wilmington Wing-its would have been perfect fits. 

"Now, listen to this, now. Uh, Arnie, go down, uh, ten steps and cut left behind the black Chevy. Filbert, you run down to my house and wait in the living room. Cosby, you go down to 3rd Street, catch the "J" bus. Have him open the doors at 19th Street. I'll fake it to you...." 

• Like 1