Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

26 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Don’t forget our own Kenneth Sims. He (like Emtman and Mandarich) played a decent number of years, but they were all 1st or 2nd overall draft picks who did nothing of significance. 

does Sims count though? didn't he have a bunch of knee / leg injuries?

9 hours ago, nnm said:

For QB draft busts, surely Russell, Leaf, and Akili Smith have to lead the list. Johnny Blow is on the list, but not the biggest bust. 

For non-QB, Tony Mandarich has to top the list, but Boz, Lawrence Phillips, and Steve Entman are keeping him company. 

I am surprised (and disappointed) every time the thread gets bumped that it’s not a Deadpool notification. 

Don't forget Todd Marinovich...Robo QB indeed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, TexArcher said:

So, the veteran starting QB got upset that the coked-out rookie moron kept asking the same question over and over?

Ya don't say.

You're a real hero for coming forward with your story, Johnny 8-Ball.

Agree. Manziel says to ask the other QBs if he's telling the truth. They will indeed verify the truth.

"That lazy, stoned meathead never showed up prepared and kept asking the same questions over and over. Hoyer was too patient with that loser."

I think he ditched some practices, too.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Agree. Manziel says to ask the other QBs if he's telling the truth. They will indeed verify the truth.

"That lazy, stoned meathead never showed up prepared and kept asking the same questions over and over. Hoyer was too patient with that loser."

I think he ditched some practices, too.

It just boggles the mind that he thinks that story makes Hoyer look bad and himself look good

And to paraphrase AI...practice?  

e8050a749fab50873c4d30f7ba7ec2eb04-06-johnny-manziel-vegas-disguise.2x.rhorizontal.w710.jpg

Edited by Dennis Taylor

Pathetic as he is, It’s going to be awkward watching some of you cup his balls and slurp his Gravy when he goes into public service which is about the only career trajectory he has left.  

• Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

They offered it to him.
Young declined and said "suck my national championship trophy, Heisman voters...especially you Bowels."

Well, he should have gotten it in NYC originally anyway. Then we wouldn’t be talking about Reggie bush and his dumb ass.
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Well, he should have gotten it in NYC originally anyway. Then we wouldn’t be talking about Reggie bush and his dumb ass.

Vince definitely should have won the Heisman Trophy. Same with Colt and Cedric Benson. What's up with HT voters?

image.png.362fe6fb99a5afd338c2171fa697efa4.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Does every fucking post of yours have to obliquely reference politics and talk shit about Texans?   It’s like you’re autistic or something.  

glad you ask, because yes it does!

14 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Does every fucking post of yours have to obliquely reference politics and talk shit about Texans?   It’s like you’re autistic or something.  

It's every post you hyperbolic woman?  You sure about the maths?  You're smart enough to be accurate.  

I don't make the news, I just report it.  This is a thread about Johnny Manziel's life after football at this point.  He has no discernible mental skill-set.  He is obviously not gonna play football again.  Other than some celebrity appearances, he has no choices for income other than maybe working some Aggie-owned used car lot.  He has reached out to some folks in Austin to start a PAC.  You and I both know what he's gonna spend the money on (nothing wrong with hookers and blow).  We can't have a Manziel thread and not talk about what he's gonna fuck up next, it's too much fun to avoid it.  He is going to start raising money, no CR, just how life works for people like him.  His star is fading so this is his chance, he sees that autograph charges and open bar tabs aren't gonna sustain him to 65yo.  I don't make the rules, Johnny is starting a PAC in the near future.  What he does with it remains to be seen, but if the Aggie universe has taught us one thing...it's going to fail spectacularly.  

16 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

It's every post you hyperbolic woman?  You sure about the maths?  You're smart enough to be accurate.  

I don't make the news, I just report it.  This is a thread about Johnny Manziel's life after football at this point.  He has no discernible mental skill-set.  He is obviously not gonna play football again.  Other than some celebrity appearances, he has no choices for income other than maybe working some Aggie-owned used car lot.  He has reached out to some folks in Austin to start a PAC.  You and I both know what he's gonna spend the money on (nothing wrong with hookers and blow).  We can't have a Manziel thread and not talk about what he's gonna fuck up next, it's too much fun to avoid it.  He is going to start raising money, no CR, just how life works for people like him.  His star is fading so this is his chance, he sees that autograph charges and open bar tabs aren't gonna sustain him to 65yo.  I don't make the rules, Johnny is starting a PAC in the near future.  What he does with it remains to be seen, but if the Aggie universe has taught us one thing...it's going to fail spectacularly.  

I’m pretty sure his politics don’t align the way you’re assuming they do. 

25 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Definitely not the thread for specifics but you might be a fan of pretty much all the politicians and political pages he follows on Instagram. He also had some political tweets back in the day that show some of his views, or at least what they were at the time. Regardless, he doesn’t strike me as a particularly political person. I wonder if he’s ever even voted. The idea that he’s starting a PAC soon or whatever is laughably stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Hey man, hookers and blow is a helluva campaign platform.  Don't judge.  I have no idea where he lands on the spectrum except 'stupid.'  I don't want to creep on the guy which I was legit asked where he physically resides.  But he has very much asked some political people I take real serious about forming a PAC.  will it use be for coke or campaigning?  Perfect time for the whyNotboth.gif 

Their thinking is state rep, since he may have to move.  Which of course, means a new dealer.  And he'd have to get a new tag for his backpack the new address.  I mean there's a lot to deal with here folks.  

Edited by YGIFS

Dude, give it a rest man. They're are plenty of other places on this board to not-so-subtly point out how laughable it is that a large swath of Texas aligns politically with texags. Everyone gets it already.

• Hook 'Em 6

Posted (edited)

You have to admit though watching his campaign will be fucking hilarious.  And the election night watch party for him would be off the hook.  But in the end, I think he's just doing it for the money.   I genuinely don't know what the dude does for cash anymore besides make appearances.  It's a thread about the derailment of his life, this is the next set of train-tracks.  So get used to it.  I am for sure donating to his campaign/PAC because I want to get an invite to the after-after-after party, held at an abandoned cab stand in a shady part of Scottsdale.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

You have to admit though watching his campaign will be fucking hilarious.  And the election night watch party for him would be off the hook.  But in the end, I think he's just doing it for the money.   I genuinely don't know what the dude does for cash anymore besides make appearances.  It's a thread about the derailment of his life, this is the next set of train-tracks.  So get used to it.  I am for sure donating to his campaign/PAC because I want to get an invite to the after-after-after party, held at an abandoned cab stand in a shady part of Scottsdale.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

Look man, I gotta get the tapes of my beautiful art so I can take em to the record company and then you can get your money man!  I don’t understand all this industry lingo!  Wait; you got some blow on you?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

IIRC Johnny Hatecrime wasn't a fan of black people in general, so I very much doubt he follows LeBron at all.

Cute, but Johnny is absolutely the kind of person that still shows people that he had LeBron's phone number in his phone for one fleeting moment, 26 LeBron phone changes ago.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Always reminded me of…

IMG_1918.thumb.png.a4ce29753645f9fbfa883d29e101bbe2.png

Manziel and Jimmy reminds me of that family guy bit years ago.  Peter says something like “it’s like doing cocaine with Karl Malden” and cuts to Karl’s giant nose snorting a line and asking Peter if he wants some and Peter says “well it’s not like there’s any left now.”  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Manziel and Jimmy reminds me of that family guy bit years ago.  Peter says something like “it’s like doing cocaine with Karl Malden” and cuts to Karl’s giant nose snorting a line and asking Peter if he wants some and Peter says “well it’s not like there’s any left now.”  

I don’t think he snorted it, just had it on his nose.