Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

22 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I always like seeing Alabama lose. Not that it changed the overall season for either team that much. But it gave so much hope to aggy.  So much hope for the future.  

now take a second and imagine A&M didn't have that one win over Alabama, or the tied-for-fifth Top 5 finish, or Manziel's Heisman

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 2:57 PM, Machinator said:

Coaching:  I vote "Yes," as everything about his career screams "mentor" and "tactician" and "mechanics" and "fundamentals."

Announcing: I admit I've never heard him say a word but I'd have to also say "Yes" since he's a student of the game and probably majored in Communication.

Coach Manziel: No, no, no, kid! You had press coverage on the outside and the safety was cheating up, so you had a one on one match up. You gotta do what I used to do in that situation: hold on to the ball for too long and scramble around behind my linemen, then toss up a jump ball to a first round pick WR. That's your first read! Your second read is across your body into the crossing route that's covered by two LBs and the nickel playing zone. If that doesn't work, just go back to the bench and hit yourself in the head with the clipboard.

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Manziel shows impressive attention to detail here. Sure, he's rolling up the bill nice and tight for what I assuming is optimum snorting. But that's not the main thing here. Tucking the chain inside the shirt is a pro move. Who wants that thing swinging back and forth when you're trying to get a bump? Details people...details

Br6JT8JCQAEBSB6.jpg   

see below in non-toot mode

0707-johnny-manziel-tmz-sports-2.jpg

maybe a strength and conditioning role somehwere

3466F6EF00000578-3607435-image-a-60_1464 

• Like 2