Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

12 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Thought one of the posters that was knowledgeable about the CFL said domestic violence is about the only thing, without prison time, that earns a league wide ban.

Johnny had some contractual obligations he had to fulfill when he joined the CFL, among them drug testing.  Was being tested for recreational drugs and Lithium IIRC.  Was supposed to be drug tested in the off season too.  Team officials couldn't get ahold of him at some point and he was incommunicado I believe.  I think Montreal tried to work with him but Johnny didn't want to play by their rules anymore.  Of course aggy says Johnny voided the contract intentionally so he could play in 'Merica.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 9:00 PM, Matuka said:

I think Montreal tried to work with him but Johnny didn't want to play by their rules anymore.  Of course aggy says Johnny voided the contract intentionally so he could play in 'Merica.

Im so glad that worked out so well for him...

• 2 months later...

It's funny. They aggy/bama game from a couple of years ago where Manziel went off is being replayed right now.

seeing the aggy pinnacle while knowing that a few short years later they would have a new coach, manziel is doing shitty commercials and the program is cleaning up with 3 stars on the recruiting trail makes me happy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

It's funny. They aggy/bama game from a couple of   7 years ago where Manziel went off is being replayed right now.

seeing the aggy pinnacle while knowing that a few short years later they would have a new coach, manziel is doing shitty commercials and the program is cleaning up with 3 stars on the recruiting trail makes me happy.

fixed

5 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

He should sell his presence at Aggy weddings  and E Tx Walmart Grand Openings.  He could easily get $20/hr.  

yeah he’ll always be able to carve out a life in college station.  and let’s face it, that university owes him millions. 

• 2 weeks later...