markstanco

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Why is red, brown or blonde hair or height any different than white, black or brown skin? Seems to perpetuate racism to think that identifying somebody by their skin color is somehow racist by default.  There is an implicit judgement there, that the value of an individual is determined by the shade of their skin color baked into that position. It's the thing that cannot be mentioned, because the implicit judgement exists. 

Would it be racist to say she was hispanic or Asian  ?  Why is calling her black racist ?  It may be racial which is not racist, but I really can't see why you'd say it was racist.  Is this like older folks whispering the names of deadly diseases people caught, "She got the (whispering) caaaaancer)"....

Just clicked on this thread for the first time in a while and I don't know what the hell is going on.

When I must - curvy, Rubenesque  or voluptuous. I steer clear whenever possible. A lot of pain inflicted by those who fat shame. Unnecessary and uncivilized, in my humble opinion. Reflective of someone who was bullied or hurt - and merely repeating the pattern. My momma taught me to always ask the wallflowers to dance. 

image.png.678ef199ca08c2fde94f491ddddcd6f0.png

0kie, on the other hand, is a whole 'nother ball of wax . . .  

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Honest question, whats a more tactful weight description?  It obviously is subjective but I would find all these synonyms more objectionable (perhaps stocky is better).

In this page you can discover 12 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for heavyset, like: blocky, chunky, compact, dumpy, squat, stocky, stodgy, stubby, stumpy, thick and thickset.

Should have went with "thicc".

Or if she had been white-- "PAWG"

On 7/24/2020 at 2:57 PM, Brisketexan said:

Twat is such a funny word.  I mean, funny, like I can't hear it without laughing.  And the fact that it's usually in a brit accent makes it even funnier.  It's right up there with "wanker."

When I was a teenager, I was in the back of a friend's car riding with his parents.  I called someone what I thought was "twit" pretty stridently.  Evidently, the word that came out of my mouth instead of twit was twat.  Everyone was staring at me.  I was like "wut?"  Lmao.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion