Budget Car Rental Certificates

KYHorn

I have 5 $50 Budget Car Rental Certificates (for a total of $250) that I purchased with my Southwest Rapid Rewards points, but which arrived in the mail 3 hours too late for me to use. I don't plan to use them any time soon, so I'm looking to sell them. They don't expire, but must be used at the front desk (you can make a reservation online and use any discounts there, but you just wait to pay with them until you're at the desk). I'll sell them all for $190 and will pay for shipping, or will sell individual $50s for $40 each. For anyone who rents cars frequently, this is an easy way to get a cheap rental because you can use any company discounts on top of the cheaper cost of the certificate. 

Just to build up good will, BCD: U112000 is the friends and family discount code for Budget and gets you the best rate possible on a rental. You can also use coupons on top of the discount code. 

Let me know if you're interested!

On 7/22/2018 at 7:46 PM, KYHorn said:

I have 5 $50 Budget Car Rental Certificates (for a total of $250) that I purchased with my Southwest Rapid Rewards points, but which arrived in the mail 3 hours too late for me to use. I don't plan to use them any time soon, so I'm looking to sell them. They don't expire, but must be used at the front desk (you can make a reservation online and use any discounts there, but you just wait to pay with them until you're at the desk). I'll sell them all for $190 and will pay for shipping, or will sell individual $50s for $40 each. For anyone who rents cars frequently, this is an easy way to get a cheap rental because you can use any company discounts on top of the cheaper cost of the certificate. 

Just to build up good will, BCD: U112000 is the friends and family discount code for Budget and gets you the best rate possible on a rental. You can also use coupons on top of the discount code. 

Let me know if you're interested!

Where are you located for a possible 1:1 handover?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 12:00 AM, ROFL BOX said:

What ever became of this?

We can possibly still work something out - leaving Tuesday AM for Orlando & could use these Wed. AM forward.

Sorry bud, I didn't get these notifications. As I stated, I had to put it up on ebay after not getting any response from anyone. It sold. Hope that discount code helped you out.

Yes, the discount code did work well, thanks.

We were supposed to be getting a Ford Escape ("or similar"), but the one they had smelled of smoke when I opened it up, so they gave us a 4Runner (2WD) for no extra charge.  I actually liked that one very much & it was white vs. the deep blue Escape.  Florida in the Summer?  Sure, I'll go white.