Go Team Venture!

RPM

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

I always liked this show when I caught it on.  Is it worth the commitment to go back from the beginning or can I start with season 7?

Worth it.  You can watch season 7 while catching up.  There is some character development, but it not like jumping into season 5 of GOT or Mad Men.

At a minimum checkout:

"Tag Sale -- You're it!" - Episode 10, Season 1

"Return to Spider-Skull Island" Episode 13, Season 1 & "Powerless in the Face of Death" Episode 1, Season 2 - Watch these in order !!!

I'm sure others can suggest a few more episodes. Is it streaming anywhere?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Season finale was excellent. Brock gets to have a killing spree, which is always fun. We learn some interesting info about Rusty and Hank sets out to become his own man.

I just hope we don't have to wait 2 years for the next season.

Hench 4 Life.

• 1 year later...

Fuck.  Fuck.  This is from Christopher McCulloch, creator of VB.

But there's some hope

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/venture-bros-canceled-adult-swim-1234761672/

When contacted by Variety, Adult Swim said it was looking for a way to continue the story with McCulloch and co-writer Doc Hammer.

“We also want more Venture Bros. and have been working with Jackson [Publick] and Doc [Hammer] to find another way to continue the Venture Bros. story,” Adult Swim said in a statement.

Sources tell Variety that one possible avenue to continue the series would be moving it to HBO Max. That possibility has been discussed, but is still far from becoming a reality, sources say.

• 2 years later...