The Americans (FX)

APMP

1 hour ago, pied said:

So Elizabeth told Claudia that their plans were conveyed but the plans are sitting with Stan right now. Assuming Claudia believes her I guess it’s a moot point though. 

Great episode, agree the Priest is dumb. 

Perhaps a dumb question, but do we know the lady working with Liz back in the old days?  Looked a little like the nut with the hockey player but I know she’s not. Can’t recall  if we’d seen her before. 

Are you talking about the woman she shot?  I think that was Oleg's old squeeze at the Embassy. It seems like it would be insane risky to use her as an assassin, but I guess the Center was going for broke. 

Looks like I'm O-fer on my predictions.  That's a good thing.

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

Are you talking about the woman she shot?  I think that was Oleg's old squeeze at the Embassy. It seems like it would be insane risky to use her as an assassin, but I guess the Center was going for broke. 

Looks like I'm O-fer on my predictions.  That's a good thing.

No, the lady in the flashback who told her she should have helped the soldier hurt in Moscow. 

The previews show Liz saying they need to get Paige. She’s not going to want to go. There is no way they can get Henry safely. As much as this show has been about spies, it’s also been about family. There’s the un happy ending.
I thibk there will be a flash forward at the end to show Paige being a spy. Don’t know what becomes of henry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Ghost of 3:16 said:

The previews show Liz saying they need to get Paige. She’s not going to want to go. There is no way they can get Henry safely. As much as this show has been about spies, it’s also been about family. There’s the un happy ending.
I thibk there will be a flash forward at the end to show Paige being a spy. Don’t know what becomes of henry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there's any way Paige goes on to be a spy.  She is completely disillusioned now that she knows her mother is a tramp.

I was reading Sepinwall's recap and he mentioned this:  Now, thanks to Elizabeth’s decision to kill Nadia, save Nesterenko, and let Philip inform the people back home about the coup attempt....

Who is Nadia?  I remember her killing Tatiana before she could kill the negotiator, but I can't remember who Nadia is?  Or was.  

43 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I was reading Sepinwall's recap and he mentioned this:  Now, thanks to Elizabeth’s decision to kill Nadia, save Nesterenko, and let Philip inform the people back home about the coup attempt....

Who is Nadia?  I remember her killing Tatiana before she could kill the negotiator, but I can't remember who Nadia is?  Or was.  

I'm pretty sure that it was just a typo/error on his part. He must have fixed it as I just read his recap and it now says Tatiana and no mention of a Nadia (which to my knowledge there hasn't been one on the show). 

1 minute ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I'm pretty sure that it was just a typo/error on his part. He must have fixed it as I just read his recap and it now says Tatiana and no mention of a Nadia (which to my knowledge there hasn't been one on the show). 

I started to think that might be the problem.  How has there not been a Nadia in a show about Russians?  

You'd still fuck her with the force of the fist of an angry god if given the chance.

Probably true but I could make a bunch of calls right now and get something much better looking than her. I don’t get why everyone has their pants in a wad over this average chick.

1 minute ago, Mileslong said:

Probably true but I could make a bunch of calls right now and get something much better looking than her. I don’t get why everyone has their pants ina was over this average chick.

Oh I agree but it's because she is young and innocent so everyone wants to corrupt her.

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Winner. Forgot all about Olga. Fat girl name for sure

There’s an Olga (pronounced Olga) in my company. Good looking face and upper body, but power-lifter legs.

There was an Inna at my previous company. Total hotness. No photo. 

Is it a safe assumption at this point Philip is blown? They had eyes on the meeting with Father Andrei. Any photos from that meetings should be in front of Stan within a day.

On the other side, Claudia assumes that her and her network are blown, but they don't know Oleg was intercepted with the message.

44 minutes ago, FWD said:

Is it a safe assumption at this point Philip is blown? They had eyes on the meeting with Father Andrei. Any photos from that meetings should be in front of Stan within a day.

On the other side, Claudia assumes that her and her network are blown, but they don't know Oleg was intercepted with the message.

I am pretty sure they show photos/drawings of the husband and wife in the preview for next week, also showing Stan calling the house and getting the answering machine. 

Pretty safe to say next weeks episode is them running and if and how Stan tries to catch them.