The Americans (FX)

APMP

Final season starts this Wednesday, March 28th. We know that the U.S. is gonna win the cold war, and the Soviet Union is gonna fail and splinter. Let's see how we get there.

Philip, Elizabeth, Paige. Will all three survive? Will Stan finally figure it out? Will Henry get into M.I.T? Will Oleg and Martha hook up and send us a postcard From Russia with Love?

35 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Wondering if Stan’s lady is a Roosky and what’s gonna happen with Phillip’s son and will Oleg return to the U.S.

She's either a Russian spy that we don't know about or she's a US gov't spy who's watching Stan since he had that whole business with Hot Nina.  I guess they could just be distracting us, but then why spend so much time on her?

12 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I loved the first few seasons but only watched the first episode of last season.  Is it worth catching back up?

It's not as great as it was the first couple of seasons but knowing this is the last one they should really kick things up a notch to tie things together. I vote yes catch up it's still one of the better shows on TV. 

I'm wondering if this is going to be a little like LOST where the series ends and you wonder why they never really addressed what at the time seemed to be 3 or 4 major stories.  Hopefully not.  How many episodes is this season supposed to be and will it be continuous or with a 2 month break halfway through?

48 minutes ago, orange dream said:

I'm wondering if this is going to be a little like LOST where the series ends and you wonder why they never really addressed what at the time seemed to be 3 or 4 major stories.  Hopefully not.  How many episodes is this season supposed to be and will it be continuous or with a 2 month break halfway through?

10 episodes. (3 years after the end of last season) 

Last year, the final episode was at the end of May so based on the premier that would fit the timeline of all 10 episodes with no long breaks. 

• Like 1

Awesome. thanks. It won't let me rep anymore until the 24 hour period passes since I last hit my limit, but I will catch you when I can.

I have avoided the trailers so I can let the season take me by surprise.  Didn't realize they were fast forwarding 3 years.  Outstanding.

On 3/26/2018 at 12:57 PM, RTF Horn said:

She's either a Russian spy that we don't know about or she's a US gov't spy who's watching Stan since he had that whole business with Hot Nina.  I guess they could just be distracting us, but then why spend so much time on her?

I quit watching after Nina

Edited by NoRagrets