Rand Paul was always a Piece of Shit

Hugo Stiglitz

27 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Rand Paul is a bleeding heart pansy.  My far superior plan, the Help Yourself Empowerment Act, would legalize selling your organs to pay off student debt.   You only need one kidney to pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

Even better if it’s someone else’s kidney, say like, Rand Paul’s kidney? 

43 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Rand Paul is a bleeding heart pansy.  My far superior plan, the Help Yourself Empowerment Act, would legalize selling your organs to pay off student debt.   You only need one kidney to pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

Why don't we just skip that step, and get to the part where they say that you should sell BOTH kidneys, because only a dumb libtard basketweaving major wouldn't realize that you can DOUBLE your revenue if you do that.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Why don't we just skip that step, and get to the part where they say that you should sell BOTH kidneys, because only a dumb libtard basketweaving major wouldn't realize that you can DOUBLE your revenue if you do that.

Rand Paul should be forced to donate one of his kidneys to Donald Tump and the other one to Putin. Then justice would be served. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

News update: Rand Paul is still a huge piece of shit.

Sen. Rand Paul is waging a fierce campaign to prevent the Senate from hearing witnesses in Donald Trump’s impeachment trial, vowing to force tough votes on his fellow Republicans if they break with the president or back Democrats' demands for new evidence.

The Kentucky Republican is occasionally at odds with Trump, from his killing of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani to his national emergency to build his southern border wall. But when it comes to impeachment, Paul is taking the hardest line possible in Trump’s favor.

Paul says if four or more of his GOP colleagues join with Democrats to entertain new witness testimony, he will make the Senate vote on subpoenaing the president’s preferred witnesses, including Hunter Biden and the whistleblower who revealed the Ukraine scandal — polarizing picks who moderate Republicans aren’t eager to call. So he has a simple message for his party: end the trial before witnesses are called.

“If you vote against Hunter Biden, you’re voting to lose your election, basically. Seriously. That’s what it is,” Paul said during an interview in his office on Wednesday. “If you don’t want to vote and you think you’re going to have to vote against Hunter Biden, you should just vote against witnesses, period.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/15/rand-paul-witness-votes-impeachment-099407#superComments

Rand has a weird and infantile sense of humor, thus remaining alas, a piece of shit. I actually thought/think he is making fun of Schiff's parody, but then Michael Smith is taking it seriously? Or not? This is getting worse than high school. Can all of these clowns go home and let adults run the country for awhile?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Why is Rand so adamant that the Chief Justice read aloud the name of the person some have identified as the whistleblower? If Rand has a question that relating to the whistleblower why does he actually have to use the name of the person for the question.

Please refer to the title of the thread.  Thank you very much for your inquiry.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Why is Rand so adamant that the Chief Justice read aloud the name of the person some have identified as the whistleblower? If Rand has a question that relating to the whistleblower why does he actually have to use the name of the person for the question.

i think it is a rather obvious attempt to send a message to other potential whistleblowers that their identities are not and will not be safe if they speak up about any of the other innumerable crimes national republicans have committed or are in the process of committing. 

witness intimidation. simple as that.

it also means that rand took some of that russian nra money too

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Like 1

Damn.  That's astonishing.  EC IS the (alleged) whistleblower.  This has been established for months.  For Rand Paul to claim that he didn't make any reference to the whistleblower when in point of fact the person he named in his question is purported to be EXACTLY that is simply  Gaslighting 101.  He's lying.  He really needs a worse beating than that which one neighbor already gave him.

Edited by jimmyjazz

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Damn.  That's astonishing.  Eric Ciaramella IS the (alleged) whistleblower.  This has been established for months.  For Rand Paul to claim that he didn't make any reference to the whistleblower when in point of fact the person he named in his question is purported to be EXACTLY that is simply  Gaslighting 101.  He's lying.  He really needs a worse beating than that which one neighbor already gave him.

yeah, he's trying to play coy by mentioning the whistleblower by name but not in the context of his being the whistleblower.

such a libertarian man of honor, that rand paul.

complicit piece of shit.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, he's trying to play coy by mentioning the whistleblower by name but not in the context of his being the whistleblower.

such a libertarian man of honor, that rand paul.

complicit piece of shit.

Well, it's a pretty consistent Libertarian pattern of behavior.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Jimmyjazz, please remove the mans name from your post. Im not sure but i think twitter is responding to reported posts to remove the mention of his name. I could be wrong but i got "this page doesn't exist" message when i clicked the link.

Weird.  I changed it to "EC".  What did my post have to do with Twitter?  I don't even have an account.  Wrong username?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...