Rand Paul was always a Piece of Shit

Hugo Stiglitz

On 3/17/2020 at 8:10 PM, jimmyjazz said:

How long is the list of important Kentucky figures who weren't total pieces of shit?  James Bowie and . . . who?  Muhammad Ali?  

Abe Lincoln doesn't count.

I would say George Clooney and Jennifer Lawrence.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Trying to take away the power of the purse from Congress and just give it to the president. More specifically to Cheetolini. 

Pretty sure the shipped sailed on that one last year when dotard diverted all those funds for his wall and the House did fuck all about it.

17 hours ago, formermav43 said:

Gus was from Tennessee. Call was born in Scotland.

Huh, I remembered the quote from Call to Gus, "I'm American, by God, something something Tennessee."  But now you say it, my memory was jogged and it was actually closer to "I'm American, by God, just as American as someone from Tennessee."

Good Call.

Also, thanks for ruining my joke.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:54 PM, FondrenRoad said:

Did Colonel Sanders do anything wrong?  Maybe he did. Dont know his legacy other than his chicken. 

I've always hated the Colonel with his wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken!" 

Of course that's only because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, yoladu said:

So an asymptomatic person was able to get a test? Wha?!!

i know, i know....i know how the world works.. doesnt mean i have to like it.

He probably also already has a private healthcare facility stocked with 10 ventilators just for him and his family just in case.  All paid for through his government funded health insurance and kickbacks he gets from private corporations.  Meanwhile, he has done all he can to make sure that the rest of America gets nothing unless they can self fund it.  Fuck him.

• Like 1

His "ventilators for me and not for thee" is going to go over real well in a state with *new lung cancer rates of 92.6 (national rate is 59.6). Don't believe he is up for re-election this go around, but if he survives I hope the Kentucks all have long memories.

*Courtesy of the American Lung Association.

How stupid is our Senate? Why were they not practicing self-distancing before this? Not that they were really working in the first place, but one would think that they would have set up to work remotely much earlier. Oh but wait, coronavirus was just a hoax.

• Like 1

And he’s now gaslighting.

No one accused him of swimming and going to the gym after he got his results. Not one person.

Why is he refuting something no one said? (I know why.)

People are rightfully calling him a selfish moron for not self-quarantining while waiting for his results.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bernorange said:

Just FYI for everyone posting twitter comments about Rand and the swimming pool:

I don't get your point.  It seems like everyone's posts were accurate.  He only went into quarantine after he was diagnosed---after the test results were back.  Before those results, but when he had enough reason to believe he should be tested (something I would have to wait in a car in a 3 mile long line to do), he went for a swim.

• Like 2