Rand Paul was always a Piece of Shit

Hugo Stiglitz

59 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Isn't it ironic? Rand being a fucking asshole to his neighbor when the man was trying to sell his house is the reason that his lungs are damaged when the neighbor lost his shit and bull rushed him.  This pre-existing condition is what made him the covid-19's huckleberry....like raaaaaaain .

I really would like to shake that neighbor’s hand some day and give him a big thank you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t want to wish death on him but I hope he’s in the subset of patients who get the squirts.

I'll wish death upon him for you, haven't lived in Ky for over 40 years but he's a POS and deserves about every possible horrible thing to happen to him.  

• Like 3

It's pretty awesome of him to use the gym and swim a few laps and just roam around coughing on walls and licking the door handles while waiting for the test results.  That took courage.  He's a good man.  One of the best.

• Like 2

I don't know. His father's usual weekly column (that he writes) for the Ron Paul Institute was the one about the "Hoax" published in mid March.

After that, things have been pretty quiet. Rand sent a letter out on the 24th to urge Homeland Security to deem firearms industry personnel essential workers. He's had one or two tweets, but low profile.

I don't think they are sick, I think they are strategizing when to come out and throw rocks again. Plus, the COVID is going to hurt their state. Not that they care about the people who live there. Tbh, considering the current politicians Kentucky has as senators, that whole state needs its head examined.

6 hours ago, kevwun said:

Yeah, he's the guy who pulls the plug on people who are in comas.

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s the guy that tells you - you’re too poor this hospital 

6 hours ago, kevwun said:

He also like to deliver terminal diagnosis news.

I’d wager he’s the guy that fucks the corpses.

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

omg, he does have some humanity left:

What hospital in their right mind would let him volunteer after he had a recent infection? Did Duke University just give him a medical diploma without him ever having attended class? Sure seems like it.

He’s a freaking eye doctor who didn’t even finish his undergrad degree at gross ass Baylor and who plagiarizes lines from movies like “Gattaca” and “Stand and Deliver” in his speeches.

That poodle headed fuck is pulling this stunt for good PR after he shit the bed by bungling his quarantine.

He ain’t seeing patients - he’s wandering in scrubs looking for a television camera and mooching all the doctor’s lounge donuts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Fucker never had it. He just used it as an excuse for a two week vacation.  Not that any senator really does jack shit to begin with, but he’s going to scam the system while he can.

It’s the republican way. 

4 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He just told Fauci he’s not the end all on this, we should embrace the Swedish model and we should get kids back in school. 

Can we get his neighbor at this hearing?

Maybe he was referring to the Swedish made penis enlarger pump model.spacer.png

13 hours ago, Blotto said:

Is that little poodle headed queef  trying to challenge Cruz for worst beard in the Senate? Or has the Donald let it be known that he prefers a little extra stimulation when they eat his ass? 

Strong to quite strong.