Rand Paul was always a Piece of Shit

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

totally not politicking up the daily texan. that's where they are.

Would it be fair to ask why that particular totally not political *wink wink* thread hasn't been moved to a more appropriate place? Or why the NO POLITICS! rule isn't applied to it? I mean, the scope has clearly moved far beyond simply the documentation of damage and tactics.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/23/politics/rand-paul-anthony-fauci-coronavirus/index.html
He has got a hard-on for Fauci for some reason.
Rand keeps repeatedly getting pwned by Fauci.

It’s clear Rand wishes he was one tenth the pro Fauci is. And he’s the kind of idiot who thinks he’s so smart that his long distant time in the medical profession equates to decades of specialization like Fauci. In short, he’s an arrogant cunt who deserves the serving he received.
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Would it be fair to ask why that particular totally not political *wink wink* thread hasn't been moved to a more appropriate place? Or why the NO POLITICS! rule isn't applied to it? I mean, the scope has clearly moved far beyond simply the documentation of damage and tactics.

Because it's not fair to make us have to defend ourselves against those mean intellectuals, er, I mean Libtards in the cloakroom cesspool cabal.

17 minutes ago, bernorange said:

It's sad how this site has starting eating it's own.  I was supportive of Rand for a long time ("fanboy" and "Rand stan" are exaggerated epithets).  I got called out for a comment a little while ago and I shared my thoughts.  I'm always happy to do so when folks engage me honestly.  There is very little of that happening around here lately.

tldr: GFY

I'll gladly engage you honestly.  I was referring to the cowardly shit posters who needed a safe space to pretend not to post political commentary in DT.  If you're in here and were a Rand supporter, hopefully now you've seen him for what he is.  Welcome back to the fold.

Or GFY.  You choose.

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Applying a “no politics” rule to an inherently political issue is impossible so the mods should just move those obvious political threads to the political board where they belong. And then watch the rats scurry and flee like the ship is taking on water. The rats know before anyone else. 

18 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You poor thing. Maybe you would feel a little more comfortable on the DT board. It’s a safe space for all posters who get ridiculed in this very Very evil place and just want to share their thoughts. 

Back on the prison hooch again JJ?  Fruit cocktail or pear flavored this time?

Why don't you go back to facebook.

image.png.d57be24c7fb6a56b32aee6f5131ea526.png

Edited by washparkhorn

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Applying a “no politics” rule to an inherently political issue is impossible so the mods should just move those obvious political threads to the political board where they belong. And then watch the rats scurry and flee like the ship is taking on water. The rats know before anyone else. 

Agree. But Bern isn't a rat (or a cheese weasel). 

9 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It’s clear Rand wishes he was one tenth the pro Fauci is. And he’s the kind of idiot who thinks he’s so smart that his long distant time in the medical profession equates to decades of specialization like Fauci. In short, he’s an arrogant cunt who deserves the serving he received.

Yes he does. He should be embarrassed. 

Edited by washparkhorn

On 8/28/2020 at 12:41 PM, bernorange said:

I had high hopes for Rand to do good work in the Senate.  But his political ambition appears to be larger than his principles.  I haven't posted in this thread in a long time because I don't have anything to contribute.  (The quest for) Power corrupts.

There it is above. Less circle jerking and more reading is a good thing.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Rand used to have some fanboys on this site - haven’t heard a peep from them since he went full fascist about the protests and started flirting with Covid denial talking points.

What happened to the Rand stans?

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

You poor thing. Maybe you would feel a little more comfortable on the DT board. It’s a safe space for all posters who get ridiculed in this very Very evil place and just want to share their thoughts. 

4 hours ago, bernorange said:

It's sad how this site has starting eating it's own.  I was supportive of Rand for a long time ("fanboy" and "Rand stan" are exaggerated epithets).  I got called out for a comment a little while ago and I shared my thoughts.  I'm always happy to do so when folks engage me honestly.  There is very little of that happening around here lately.

tldr: GFY

Don't worry about these losers. It's an election year and the stupid is strong.

14 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Acquaintance of mine -- PhD, super smart, she's been in LA for a long time now.

https://www.facebook.com/liviajo

I remember the episode where she announced she was leaving us all behind in Austin to go do her own show in the big time of LA, on their public access channels.  I was like, wtf aren't you doing this for free?  I loved her show.  Also got a kick out of that commune out by bastrop.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dr. Nick represents Kentucky. What can you really do here other than feel bad for the citizens who are being duped by someone spreading false information and propaganda? These are the kinds of actions that should have people removed from government permanently. If the Republicans were a functioning party that cared about its fellow citizens this would happen. It is a cult though so we can throw rational and objective behavior by its cult leaders like Dr. Nick here right out the window.

• 3 weeks later...