Rand Paul was always a Piece of Shit

Hugo Stiglitz

Dershowitz defended OJ with the Chewbacca defense so he wasn’t necessarily good people to begin with but he is an effective defense attorney.

Giuliani was always a POS and capitalized on 9/11 politically as much as possible. Yeah he was liked for the image he portrayed but still POS.

Trump is similar because had the Apprentice which normalized him as a shrewd successful businessman in the hearts and minds of Americans.

Rand completely selling out to Trumpism is something I didn’t see coming.

I’m going with Rand

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, American Swindle said:

The man is one of the rarities in government that has always fought for individual liberty, free markets, sound money and the Constitution, all things that would help minorities (Ending the War on drugs, Anti-War, Keeping our dollar from being over inflated by government interventions/crony capitalism).  So my point is his actions are counter to the MS narrative of him being racist.  The only thing they had on him was that newsletter, which was written by a staffer for his news letter (debunked from the video I posted above).  He took responsibility for it under his name and disavowed it as he did that tweet.  Sometimes writers or editors let things slip through and I'm sure Ron Paul's twitter/Institute isn't the only media source that has let racist type articles out that were later disavowed and deleted.  Am I wrong? 

Yes 

When it comes to the so called "Decline" of Rand, the hysteria and backlash coming from those on the Left in the country is on a berserk and staggering level.  Surely he knew such backlash would come.   This begs a simple question:

What if he is truly seeking peace? 

If the answer is yes, then he's doing a lot more than all the other assclowns in Congress aside from a select few in my opinion.  

• Fuck You 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-senator-paul-delivers-letter-from-trump-to-putin/ar-BBLEJY8?li=BBnb7Kz

Reuters:

Republican U.S. Senator Rand Paul said on Wednesday he delivered a letter from President Donald Trump to the Russian government during a trip to Moscow.

"I was honored to deliver a letter from President Trump to President Vladimir Putin’s administration. The letter emphasized the importance of further engagement in various areas including countering terrorism, enhancing legislative dialogue and resuming cultural exchanges," Paul wrote in a Twitter post.

The White House had no immediate comment on the letter.

Paul, an ally of Trump, said he had traveled to the Russian capital to encourage diplomacy amid tense relations between Moscow and Washington.

On Monday, he invited Russian lawmakers to visit Washington after holding talks in Moscow with parliamentarians and pledging to block new sanctions against Russia.

U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to try to tilt the race in Trump’s favor, an assertion Moscow rejects. The two countries are also at odds over Syria and Ukraine. (Reporting by Doina Chiacu; Editing by Lisa Lambert and Jonathan Oatis)

He's a Russian stooge. 

52 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

When it comes to the so called "Decline" of Rand, the hysteria and backlash coming from those on the Left in the country is on a berserk and staggering level.  Surely he knew such backlash would come.   This begs a simple question:

If the answer is yes, then he's doing a lot more than all the other assclowns in Congress aside from a select few in my opinion.  

You know that guy who robbed my house? Maybe I should track him down and see if I can arrange some kind of peace. Maybe get his input on my home security features. That’s reasonable, right?

And I want to see a copy of that letter the President sent to Putin. 2 hours alone wasn’t enough? We now need senators hand delivering secret messages?

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-senator-paul-delivers-letter-from-trump-to-putin/ar-BBLEJY8?li=BBnb7Kz

Reuters:

Republican U.S. Senator Rand Paul said on Wednesday he delivered a letter from President Donald Trump to the Russian government during a trip to Moscow.

"I was honored to deliver a letter from President Trump to President Vladimir Putin’s administration. The letter emphasized the importance of further engagement in various areas including countering terrorism, enhancing legislative dialogue and resuming cultural exchanges," Paul wrote in a Twitter post.

The White House had no immediate comment on the letter.

Paul, an ally of Trump, said he had traveled to the Russian capital to encourage diplomacy amid tense relations between Moscow and Washington.

On Monday, he invited Russian lawmakers to visit Washington after holding talks in Moscow with parliamentarians and pledging to block new sanctions against Russia.

U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to try to tilt the race in Trump’s favor, an assertion Moscow rejects. The two countries are also at odds over Syria and Ukraine. (Reporting by Doina Chiacu; Editing by Lisa Lambert and Jonathan Oatis)

He's a Russian stooge. 

Rand's caught up in the shit.  Good.  

15 minutes ago, bernorange said:

Secret messages?

Also, why aren't we at war with China and North Korea by your logic?  The world is littered with bad actors.  We got a lot of killing to do!

1) do you know the content of the letter?

2) why is the alternative war? Sounds like a false choice. Cool message board retort tho. Sorry your pal is in the bag for a foreign power and actively working against American interests. 

9 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

1) do you know the content of the letter?

2) why is the alternative war? Sounds like a false choice. Cool message board retort tho. Sorry your pal is in the bag for a foreign power and actively working against American interests. 

1 - Paul summarized what was in the letter.  If you choose to believe that he lied to the American public, then what was his motivation in even disclosing it's existence?  I'm assuming that the letter was reviewed and vetted by whatever protocols exist for such things.  I'm not an expert on the procedures, but I haven't heard any outcry from the IC about it.  Have you?

2 - "in the bag for a foreign power and actively working against American interests".  lulz.  Sounds like you are wearing Hugo's prescription glasses.  Neither assertion is supportable with any facts.  It's just, like, your opinion, man.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

27 minutes ago, bernorange said:

1 - Paul summarized what was in the letter.  If you choose to believe that he lied to the American public, then what was his motivation in even disclosing it's existence?  I'm assuming that the letter was reviewed and vetted by whatever protocols exist for such things.  I'm not an expert on the procedures, but I haven't heard any outcry from the IC about it.  Have you?

2 - "in the bag for a foreign power and actively working against American interests".  lulz.  Sounds like you are wearing Hugo's prescription glasses.  Neither assertion is supportable with any facts.  It's just, like, your opinion, man.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Maybe the letter was something really nefarious, like indicating that America's political posture on things like missile defense and NATO would be more flexible after the mid term elections.  

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bernorange said:

Secret messages?

Also, why aren't we at war with China and North Korea by your logic?  The world is littered with bad actors.  We got a lot of killing to do!

Exactly.  Oh, and how about Saudi Arabia?  They literally crucify people for attending anti-government rallies and for being a homosexual, but we sure do have a relationship with them don't we?  They make Russia look like San Francisco when it comes the treatment of the LGBTQ+ community.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

You know that guy who robbed my house? Maybe I should track him down and see if I can arrange some kind of peace. Maybe get his input on my home security features. That’s reasonable, right?

And I want to see a copy of that letter the President sent to Putin. 2 hours alone wasn’t enough? We now need senators hand delivering secret messages?

You mean burglarized your house?  Does this burglar  have nuclear weapons that could wipe out the face of the Earth?  If building relations  with a foreign adversary prevented Nuclear war, would you be for or against it? 

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If you think Rand Paul doing Donald Trump's bidding will ease tensions with Russia, you're a bigger fool than I thought.  We're fucking bowing down to them.

Do you remember what helped end the Cuban Missile Crisis?  If Rand is truly for peace, then would you not support such a thing?  To boot, you are spewing vitriol and resorting to name calling rather than providing anything of substance. 

I am trying not to stoop to that level with you guys, because frankly, it's not really bringing anything meaningful to the discussion.  

Edited by American Swindle
meh
  • Like 1

I think people are probably distrustful of the idea that Rand Paul is off in Moscow doing the lord's work because of the entirety of the context of everything that is going on with Trump-Russia relations currently, and that Rand has inserted himself fully into the Donald's anus.

16 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

English would be appreciated. 

Ha, coming from someone with your history of English struggles, to be kind, that's pretty rich. Also, that tweet is easily understandable.

Although I suppose that's ethnocentric of me as a native English speaker.

42 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Ha, coming from someone with your history of English struggles, to be kind, that's pretty rich. Also, that tweet is easily understandable.

Although I suppose that's ethnocentric of me as a native English speaker.

you've made quite a lot of mistakes too. 

Call Putin out for the POS thug he is every day.  Invest in a massive anti-Putin social media campaign targeted at the Russian population and surrounding areas.  Make him a pariah in his home town and everywhere else across the world. 

That’s probably a worthwhile endeavor, and I don’t think it would curb their meddling one bit.

Who declined the most:  Douchowitz, Giuliani, Trump or Rand?   I have to lean Giuliani.  Trump was always a dipshit and has gotten worse.  Rudy was America's mayor and liked by the masses...now he's barely coherent. 

Giuliani is definitely a boot licking clown now. He’s almost as hard to watch on TV as Trump.

Exactly.  Oh, and how about Saudi Arabia?  They literally crucify people for attending anti-government rallies and for being a homosexual, but we sure do have a relationship with them don't we?  They make Russia look like San Francisco when it comes the treatment of the LGBTQ+ community.  

Bro Islam is the religion of peace and if some gays have to be sacrificed so ne it.

Edited by Thetexashammer

15 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

So you don’t know. It’s ok to just say that.

No shit I don’t know. I’m don’t work for any intelligence agencies. Dismissing what happened and continuing to give Russia a pass publicly undermines our own national interests. 

The number of passes you and yours give to this admin is fucking ridiculous. It’s not my job to protect American elections, it’s the presidents.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 1

great post. Also mention how they are committing genocide on their Yemeni neighbors, forced starvation, massive bombings on civilian areas, even shooting refugees at the border. I know this is a tangent, but since you brought up their nasty behavior, I added extra sauce. 

16 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

It’s not my job to protect American elections, it’s the presidents.

The best thing that anyone could do at this point to protect American elections from modern psyops is to scuttle twitter and facebook. 

25 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

In the Information age how do you stop it?

1.  Dead Russians. Supply Kremlin opposition forces in Ukraine more weapons and communications support.  

2.  Call Putin out publicly, a lot.  He hates nothing more than being portrayed as a little shithead.

3.  Increase public awareness of the threat and how to counter it.  (Kinda like what I’ve been doing on shaggy for a year).  

4. Learn from European countries that have been dealing with Putin’s shit longer than we have and how they are confronting it.  

Here’s a good start:

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FinalRR.pdf

5.  Strengthen sanctions and go after Putin’s money he hides in the West via oligarchs.

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

1.  Dead Russians. Supply Kremlin opposition forces in Ukraine more weapons and communications support.  

2.  Call Putin out publicly, a lot.  He hates nothing more than being portrayed as a little shithead.

3.  Increase public awareness of the threat and how to counter it.  (Kinda like what I’ve been doing on shaggy for a year).  

4. Learn from European countries that have been dealing with Putin’s shit longer than we have and how they are confronting it.  

Here’s a good start:

5.  Strengthen sanctions and go after Putin’s money he hides in the West via oligarchs.

1. Oh good, stacking body count should always be our first option when dealing with geopolitical problems.

2. Calling people names is a good second course of action.

3. Yeah, Americans are fucking idiots bro. Good luck on that front. 

4. So we should build a pipeline into our backyard to facilitate buying his energy resources and propping up basically the only functional aspect of the Russian economy?

No shit I don’t know. I’m don’t work for any intelligence agencies. Dismissing what happened and continuing to give Russia a pass publicly undermines our own national interests. 
The number of passes you and yours give to this admin is fucking ridiculous. It’s not my job to protect American elections, it’s the presidents.

Who are “mine”, exactly?

7 hours ago, American Swindle said:

If ifs  and buts were dildos and butt plugs, your Mom would have a Merry Christmas.  

7 hours ago, American Swindle said:

We are already at peace.  And there is really no threat of war, unless Trump creates it out of nothing.  And BTW, it's the president's job to lead foreign policy.

43 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Here’s a good start:

Rand isn’t his father, but he’s always been against tactics 1 and 5, whether it’s Russia or not.

Consistent principles doesn’t make him a Russian stooge. Whether you agree with those or not is, of course, a separate issue.