Can’t tell you hoe excited I am for year 2 of the Tom Herman experience...

T&T’s Dad

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's almost as if y'all didn't watch the bowl game (against an admittedly "eh" opponent) and haven't paid attention to all the QBs who aren't returning in conference.  

Herman is high as a kite on Hand.  I can't believe he doesn't think things are looking better on the line.

I will expect Orlando to remain a wizard until he proves otherwise.

The punter will surely not be as good as our last punter, but I would be shocked if our punt team isn't well better than average.  I'd like to see us learn how to return a kick/punt.

None of it matters at all with Tim Beck. He’s that bad. Herman has indicated he doesn’t want to call the plays from the sideline, so I can’t convince myself to be optimistic. 

35 minutes ago, Caddox said:

None of it matters at all with Tim Beck. He’s that bad. Herman has indicated he doesn’t want to call the plays from the sideline, so I can’t convince myself to be optimistic. 

Herman must have split personalities: one that let's dead-weight like Tim Beck crash the offense vis-a-vis Strong w/ Watson, and another one that tirelessly improves every aspect of our program and staff to maximize our recruiting advantages. *shrugs*

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's almost as if y'all didn't watch the bowl game (against an admittedly "eh" opponent) and haven't paid attention to all the QBs who aren't returning in conference.  

Herman is high as a kite on Hand.  I can't believe he doesn't think things are looking better on the line.

I will expect Orlando to remain a wizard until he proves otherwise.

The punter will surely not be as good as our last punter, but I would be shocked if our punt team isn't well better than average.  I'd like to see us learn how to return a kick/punt.

Ah yes that dominant 280-yard offensive performance against the mighty Tigers of Mizzou, highlighted by 11 punts. 

I'm sure I'll be funneling koolaid by late August just like I always do..

But for now im trying to stay objective and sober. Maryland in Septemeber will set the tone for the year, I'll either get blackout koolaided or cold turkey for the rest of the season..

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

We'll know early enough. If Tyrrell Pigrome and/or Kasim Hill slice and dice us again in Prince George's County like Taysom Hill, it will signal the onset of an early, bitter winter. We need Gary's Johnson to swing from sideline to sideline to contain those fucks.

Watching Texas the last few years has been an emotional rollercoaster. Lets see if they can win the orange-white game first.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4477593

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that I was on a boat with my family, and it started sinking. Huge waves were pounding the boat as it capsized. I was in the water, alone, struggling against the storm, convinced I would die. Slowly, one by one, my family all came together in the water. We supported each other, kept each other afloat, the seas calmed, and we were rescued. It was one of those dreams that felt very real. When I woke up, it took a few moments to realize I was in my bed. Sometimes, dreams like that make you forget about all of the bull*&#@ that occupies our minds, and it helps you to focus on what is important. I set there in bed, frozen, knowing that, if our oline can't pass block this year, everyone needs to be fired. 

I had a dream last night that I was on a boat with my family, and it started sinking. Huge waves were pounding the boat as it capsized. I was in the water, alone, struggling against the storm, convinced I would die. Slowly, one by one, my family all came together in the water. We supported each other, kept each other afloat, the seas calmed, and we were rescued. It was one of those dreams that felt very real. When I woke up, it took a few moments to realize I was in my bed. Sometimes, dreams like that make you forget about all of the bull*@ that occupies our minds, and it helps you to focus on what is important. I set there in bed, frozen, knowing that, if our oline can't pass block this year, everyone needs to be fired. 
More.koolaid, less Ambien.

Trust me, I once stayed at a Holiday inn Express.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
As I've said other places, I refuse to drink the koolaid this year.  Signs are all positive but we've been here before. 

Username checks out

All this talk about hoes reminds me of the great golfer Sam Snead when he said: “if you ain’t thinking about pussy then you ain’t concentrating...

On 3/28/2018 at 2:04 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I refuse to get excited until we beat Maryland.  I've been suckered in too many times.

7 hours ago, F250 said:

I feel like a jilted 40 year old woman that makes poor life choices. My heart has been hurt too many times to be hopeful. I need a demonstration of success before I believe.

I have just gotten to the point in life, where I look to enjoy the season, all the bells & whistles of following traditional bluebloods... #EnjoyTheWins..!

There's millions of fans who can't say their team that they follow has the history & tradition as an all time elite of bluebloods... (i.e. as in fringe brands as UCLA)...

20 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

The mid-80's to mid-90's say "Hi".

I was young back then and didn't care as much about losing as I do now in my mid 30s.  It's just shocking to think that 10+ years ago we were hoisting the trophy and and now we're talking about whether we can win 8 or 9 games this season.

Edited by krevo

On 3/25/2018 at 6:10 PM, TXs said:

I'll wait until the proof is in the pudding. When Charlie was hired, I remember everyone on Shaggy saying "at least we'll be competitive and wont get blow out anymore!". And we then proceeded to get our ass holes blown out worse than under Mack. 

Yeah, and I was one of those true believers.

I'll believe it when we win football games.

And Joel Klatt hit his head too many times for me to put much stock in what he says. You remember the game, even if he doesn't.