All encompassing PAC 4 thread

Sbbruin

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Y'all please do a solid and +rep Chad Sexington who got put into negative by the third reincarnation of Schmitty so far this season.

Aw, he negged me for this!  It hurts so bad!

Edit: And he went back to negging more random Chad posts.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 11/17/2018 at 9:08 AM, Fart said:

You clearly don't know shit.   Besides BYU even at this point still offers a P5 conference much more than what little Utah brings to the table.  

Utah had nothing to do with it.  The only thing Utah had to do with BYU was riding our coattails from 2001 and Orin Hatch threatening congressional action against the BCS during 2001 when an #8 BYU was 12-0 and told they weren't going to be included in a BCS bowl game despite having the best offense and running back in the country that year.  

Hey shithead.  Nice to see you got another user name.  Gaelic.  Lol

Take that magic underwear and gag yourself with it.  Nobody wants to see your dumbass around here.  

Oh and go catch the musical, Book of Morman.  Fucking great.   

And good on everyone who blocked BYU from anything/ever.  You’re an insufferable prick and anything bringing you misery is a beautiful thing.  Fuck off.  

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Anybody else see the postgame show on FS1 after Oregon- OSU Civil War?

Ole Wannstedt dropping f-bombs in describing some of Oregon State's play selection and ( lack of) practice habits.  I had to replay it and verify that I heard what I thought I did...LMAO!

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

^^^^^^^^^^

Holy shit, the Canzano column is bad, but I just don't see how you can continue to employ a commissioner who can't get your channel on DTV and/or YoutubeTV... and now they're losing UVerse?

How do you look at that situation and not see absolute total failure?

Not to cross the threads, but the XII has to be licking it's chops at the thought of adding or "merging" PAC brands into the XII fold, as both league contracts expire in 2024/2025...

Part 2

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian/john_canzano/index.ssf/2018/11/larry_scott_pac-12_officiating.html

A look inside the beleaguered Pac-12 instant-replay command center, where Woodie Dixon is still a central figure

Dixon has no officiating experience.

He has no specialized instant-replay training.

He isn't supposed to be anywhere near the process. And yet, somehow, Dixon intervened and overruled both the in-stadium replay official and the team working at the conference's centralized command center.

• Like 1

• blacklab changed the title to All encompassing PAC 4 thread