The Official Disc Golf Thread

KimJongJesus

View from Swordstone, Briarcliff. Near Willie’s place. Hole 3. It’s a come to Jesus moment, the wind is howling up the river.
There’s a water hazard fountain at the bottom of the hill. Somewhere down there is a basket. b108f17033d3815351fd32163fb02c3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ball golf courses are open, but the city won’t open the disc golf courses.
Fucking bullshit.
Searight is still configured as Seawrong, but the Blue Skies tournament has been cancelled. I’m guessing they’ll still switch it back on Labor Day. If they open.

• 1 month later...
I have a bunch of glow kastaplast discs that I’m pretty excited about breaking out later this month. They hold the light much better than any glow in the dark discs I’ve tried before.

Found one on the course, no number.
Yoink.
It’s grippy plastic. 9483f942c998bb5bd4aeb352d660ed9c.jpg

On 10/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, Snow Dog said:

Fookin’ hell.
Carnage on the back 9 of Searight tonight.
I was finishing out near sunset and heard yelping and howling and shit.
Saw at least 5 pups carried out with quill face.
Porcupine don’t fuck around.

You're saying, there are porcupine in Central Texas?  Where you high?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you ever get an chance grab some of the kastaplast glow discs for some night golf. Getting harder/expensive to grab but they make playing at night very enjoyable. Picture is hole 1 at Zilker earlier tonight. Just shining bright af while I stumbled up to find them nowhere close to the basket. Still a good time. 

20D2567F-B3D6-4700-9D5A-4659C2DAEFC9.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello fellow DG homies! I've been playing a great deal lately and recently joined a thursday night "league" in Round Rock. We rotate around the Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, and Belton area. Wanted to share some pics on a Zuca Cart another player gave me. It was broken and needed some love, but free is free.

A new paint job will do wonders. Original was black and I sprayed it chrome including the black plastic wheels. It's looked ok, but not really what I wanted so I shifted and painted the cart with Green to Copper Colorshift paint. I power washed it and washed the bag and side bags with bleach in the washer. It was fairly dirty and needed some replacement parts, but got those in and with some extra help in being handy, I got her back on her feet. Let me know what you think and (Slap Hands) good round everyone.

IMG-3188.jpg

IMG-3189.jpg

IMG-3190.jpg

IMG-3191.jpg

IMG-3192.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...