Red Five

Star Wars Episode IX

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Use spoiler tags obviously if you're talking spoilers. Some of us can contain ourselves enough to wait 9 days. 

I have about a 1% certainty that the shit you read on the interwebs are accurate.

Just rumors and I tried to be vague  

Finished the Clone Wars series. Glad to see there is a final season coming in 2020. I’m going to muscle through Rebels but I don’t like it nearly as much, it seems like a kiddie show at least in the first season.

Amazingly enough Clone Wars actually makes the prequels make a little more sense, and answers a few big questions in general (where do force ghosts come from?).

Still afraid the whole thing won’t wrap up well.

6 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

I have about a 1% certainty that the shit you read on the interwebs are accurate.

Game of Thrones fans say "Hi"

Jesus christ people don't talk about leaks if you aren't gonna post about it. It's like when people talk about behind the scenes texas football stuff and don't mention names. Either tell it all or don't bitch.