2019 LB Marcus Tillman

texifornia

6 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

He can't jump for shit, but he moves really well on the court and has great vision.   If he has any kind of aggression behind that size, he'll be a great football player.  

yeah. to bad we dont have a strength and conditioning coach that can do something about that. waaa. we suck. 

JFC!!

Like many, I'd never heard of Tillman, until - what? - yesterday or Friday?

But what's not to like?

Good size at 6'1", apparently superior speed, and a very nice HUDL.  Tillman can cover and INT, he can block punts, he can come off the edge and sack, can he tackle (lol)?

Looks like a true take, not a reach, so great.  LB is coming along.

15 hours ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

He can't jump for shit, but he moves really well on the court and has great vision.   If he has any kind of aggression behind that size, he'll be a great football player.  

He did put up a 35" vertical at a Nike camp...that is in the very good range for a football player.

1 hour ago, rickyspub said:

He did put up a 35" vertical at a Nike camp...that is in the very good range for a football player.

Is that the same one where Watson put up something like a 45" vertical, and others put up insane results too?

On 7/29/2018 at 2:34 AM, ausjala said:

This kid is one more example of how out of touch most of the 9.95ers are with recruiting, and even less reliable (if possible) in talent evaluation. Welcome to the 40, Marcus . . .

Someone should bust out the Ouiji board and thank Mack post mortem..  FL residuals just keep rolling in.

Edited by UcancallmeSurly

For the 995 crowd since they do not know much about Marcus: “It started all in the spring when me and the Texas coach just connected,” Tillman said of Coach Orlando, who is also the linebackers coach. “We’ve been talking for a couple of months and he wanted me to come out there and I was talking to my parents about coming out there and just everything … the rest is history.”

• 4 months later...