2019 OT Javonne Shepherd

Machinator

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

as long as he's not a cancer. 

The guy that got in a fight with his HS coach and got kicked off the team? The guy that quit the team a handful of games into his freshman season? The guy that was telling recruits not to come here? If Herman takes him back he’s every bit of the retard we think he is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Schulz2.0 said:

The guy that got in a fight with his HS coach and got kicked off the team? The guy that quit the team a handful of games into his freshman season? The guy that was telling recruits not to come here? If Herman takes him back he’s every bit of the retard we think he is.

Maybe this is a wake up call for the young man.

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

So...is it a fact that Shephard took his name out of the portal and is sticking with us, or assumptions? I would be thrilled to have him back as long as he's not a cancer. 

It's a fact that his name is still in the portal.

Edit:  Or to be more precise - in the Horns 247 list of those in the portal.

Edited by Getafix

47 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Ah, shit. I forgot about that. I agree with you about taking him back. 

59 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

They shouldn’t take him back unless he’s a lock to start next year.   He will do the exact same shit again next year if he isn’t starting day 1.  Unless we really need him, this is just asking for trouble.  

We are likely losing both starting OTs, one to the NFL, and the other to C. The only guy with real playing experience at the position returning is Okafor. Texas needs him badly.

Edited by HtownHorn

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

We are likely losing both starting OTs, one to the NFL, and the other to C. The only guy with real playing experience at the position returning is Okafor. Texas needs him badly.

He’s raw and not close to starting any time soon. He’s also a flaky dipshit. Bye.

Edited by Schulz2.0
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

So we allow player uproar to fire the WR coach (He sucked ass anyway) and now we’d allow an OL guy back after he trashed us to recruits? Solid leadership we have.

He isn't "back". He just was on instagram with Marcus Washington, which is pretty normal since he's a student at the university.

23 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

That’s not what that says, it’s framed as a question. We’d allow that?

You called out leadership for something that “could” happen, which zero evidence exists to support the idea.There are plenty of instances demonstrating the lack of leadership on this team. We don’t need to make things up.

8 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I asked an Aggy friend of mine if they planned on taking him. He told me if he went to A&M it’s going to have to be through Blinn. Apparently the rumor is he’s on track to go 0.0 this fall. 

That’s a 3.0 at Blinn, and  a 3.9 at aggy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3