Jump to content
Machinator

2019 OT Javonne Shepherd

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Newy25 said:

I asked an Aggy friend of mine if they planned on taking him. He told me if he went to A&M it’s going to have to be through Blinn. Apparently the rumor is he’s on track to go 0.0 this fall. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

The ol’double aught maneuver. Well done, Javonne, well done. You’re headed for great things. 

I see 375 in his immediate future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 4:43 PM, Ricky's one-hitter said:

1b71b9618dd36fb344a6bb0380a45c56.jpg

Ha. Cardale got the last laugh, bitches. He got that pro contract and is living the good life with -- checks notes -- the DC Defenders of the xfl, where he is currently allocated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, someguy said:

to his credit, Cardale Jones went back to school and graduated in 2017.

Yep,  he got a serious degree that’s really going to take him places !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, someguy said:

to his credit, Cardale Jones went back to school and graduated in 2017.

Does ohio state allow ex-players continued remote classes that tutors walk them through or are they integrated to the general student body once eligibility runs out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Does ohio state allow ex-players continued remote classes that tutors walk them through or are they integrated to the general student body once eligibility runs out?

What do you think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, I guess he could have applied for a waiver but he most likely needs to sit out the year anyway. So unless the ncaa doesn’t allow a failing student to transfer into an ncaa school, there’s no reason for them not to admit him and help him get his grades up through their online classes and aggressive tutoring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've heard freshman offensive lineman Javonne Shepherd will return to the team. That's at least what he's telling people. We're still somewhat skeptical, especially with Footwork King stating on some random Aggie fan page on Facebook that he's 110% certain Shepherd will leave. For now we'll work under the assumption he's staying. One thing we don't have to assume given how hard Texas recruited Shepherd (twice now) is they think he's special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ministry disagrees. 

 

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

12:22p 

Staff

Spoke to a source close to Javonne this morning. 

There's not much factual to the OP. Did that come from a fan or one of their writers? Regardless, I do not see Shep going back to Texas. He's in the process of finishing up his academic work for the semester in Austin. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

He's in the process of finishing up his academic work for the semester in Austin. 

Should be a pretty quick process then, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So A&M mods think he's going there, some Texas mods think there's a chance he stays, and there's rumors that he's potentially failing out. Sounds similar to his original recruitment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fud said:

So A&M mods think he's going there, some Texas mods think there's a chance he stays, and there's rumors that he's potentially failing out. Sounds similar to his original recruitment. 

He’s gonna be a great player for Texas...Southern. Maybe Sam Houston

Edited by RGBIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

He’s gonna be a great player for Texas...Southern. Maybe Sam Houston

Maybe he'll go the Reggie Hemphill route and head on down to Trinity Valley Community College 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fud said:

So A&M mods think he's going there, some Texas mods think there's a chance he stays, and there's rumors that he's potentially failing out. Sounds similar to his original recruitment. 

I don't think any mods think he is staying, they are just saying he is telling people he is staying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I'm not at all inclined to believe he's coming back, I won't take aggy mods word regarding him as proof of anything other than what aggy wants. They have been wrong about him so many times, any normal group of humans would have died of embarrassment twelve times over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

While I'm not at all inclined to believe he's coming back, I won't take aggy mods word regarding him as proof of anything other than what aggy wants. They have been wrong about him so many times, any normal group of humans would have died of embarrassment twelve times over.

Iswydt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...