2019 OT Javonne Shepherd

Machinator

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

All of Shepherd's recent follows are CC coaches and players.  He's going JUCO.

*Specifically Butler Community College

Even at a JUCO, he has to at least try. Apparently when his people reached out to A&M about a possible transfer one of the questioned asked was, so how is school going? 

That’s when A&M lost interest. 

49 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

When I mean try I simply mean at least show up and sign your name. This young man could not even accomplish that task here. 

0.00 is basically a giant FU to everyone involved at the school. What I don't understand is how he managed to get through all of the tutoring and academic assistance from the football program without someone breaking a foot off in his ass. Surely they had to have had some professors raise concerns. Maybe they did and that is why he is "transferring"/flunking out?

Edited by Vertigo

25 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Serious question, is there ever a problem/mishap/failure they experience that isn’t our fault? Such whiny losers.

We did not have anything to do with the log stacking negligence that killed 12 young students.  That is all on aggy.  On them forever, but they have turned that tragedy into a cause for celebration by more log stacking and burning outhouses.  

My first semester at Texas as a freshman was really hard, especially learning to study and take notes. I get that athletes have tutors and take a lot of fluff classes, but a fat, lazy, stupid motherfucker like Shepard was always fighting an uphill battle. May he cut grass for the rest of his life. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Vertigo said:

0.00 is basically a giant FU to everyone involved at the school. What I don't understand is how he managed to get through all of the tutoring and academic assistance from the football program without someone breaking a foot off in his ass. Surely they had to have had some professors raise concerns. Maybe they did and that is why he is "transferring"/flunking out?

I thought they were monitored during the year.  

Sounds like this guy just quit school.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:45 PM, Tex Pete said:

My first semester at Texas as a freshman was really hard, especially learning to study and take notes. I get that athletes have tutors and take a lot of fluff classes, but a fat, lazy, stupid motherfucker like Shepard was always fighting an uphill battle. May he cut grass for the rest of his life

you ain't cuttin' many lawns with those attributes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blackcat00 said:

Adam Dunn had a 0.00 GPA in Austin then packed it up for rookie ball in the Spring. 

Bullshit...Chrissy Simms was signed in the class after Dunn, and Mack asked Dunn if he would rather play tight end or defense. Dunn said I'm outta here. $112M later, it wasn't a terrible decision 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 8

44 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

If he does enroll at gomersville, poultry science maybe his calling in life?

28 minutes ago, Chopper said:

He already knows he can lay an egg so he's probably feeling pretty confident about poultry science.

I’m guessing he’s headed towards a calling in life that involves spending a lot of time on a porch, pushing 5 bills, and blaming everyone else for his problems. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’m guessing he’s headed towards a calling in life that involves spending a lot of time on a porch, pushing 5 bills, and blaming everyone else for his problems. 

Ah, so the Kendell Jones plan. Only difference I see is that Jones isn't smart enough to blame everyone else for his problems.

spacer.png