CFB coaching carousel

Machinator

1 minute ago, Jhawk said:

I guarantee stoops watches every game. Have some common connections with him, one prominent, and he very much has his thumb on the pulse of the program. It was just hinted to me that the ink isn’t dry yet but it has been signaled that riley has a problem with NIL at OU. Boosters are trying to make personnel decisions based on who they are paying to go to OU. Specifically the rat man. I responded that if someone doesn’t get the boosters in their place then OU will become UT quickly and with less to sell. I haven’t heard anything more. 

Just got a call from big money. Lincoln is 100% out. 

Christ, why do some of y’all keep mentioning Urban?  That is not an option.  He’s staying where he is. 

3 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Just got a call from big money. Lincoln is 100% out. 

Yes, we know that thanks to twitter, NFL red zone, Thamel, portapotty girl, and the pharmacist at the CVS in Norman.  You’re behind. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Holy Shit my guy was right !!!  Says they are gonna try to keep Bob Stoops too... at least for a year or two. 

Yeah my buddy told that this team meeting, plus then losing this Bedlam game was the last straw for quite a few blOU alumni...  Many gooners thought this was their year to win a National Championship again and Blinkin' screwed it up...  

FFNeFbBWUAAvW91?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by LTtxfan
typo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

Mark Stoops is actually a good option.  Give him unlimited money to hire an OC.

He would be a good choice. He’s done well at Kentucky, he has a good defensive mind, he knows the new conference. It’s not easy to win at KU and he turned them into a team that can play with anyone.

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

He would be a good choice. He’s done well at Kentucky, he has a good defensive mind, he knows the new conference. It’s not easy to win at KU and he turned them into a team that can play with anyone.

Yeah, his recent record is better than I thought.  Not counting the covid year, wins of 10, 9, and 8 (this season) and Kentucky has no instate talent to speak of.

35 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s not easy to win at KU and he turned them into a team that can play with anyone.

He only beat one team with a winning record this year, the mighty UT-Chattanooga Moccasins.  He went 5-0 against 6-6 teams and added victories against ULM, Vandy and New Mexico St to get to their 9 wins.

1 hour ago, Jhawk said:

I guarantee stoops watches every game. Have some common connections with him, one prominent, and he very much has his thumb on the pulse of the program. It was just hinted to me that the ink isn’t dry yet but it has been signaled that riley has a problem with NIL at OU. Boosters are trying to make personnel decisions based on who they are paying to go to OU. Specifically the rat man. I responded that if someone doesn’t get the boosters in their place then OU will become UT quickly and with less to sell. I haven’t heard anything more. 

If Riley doesn't like boosters with deep pockets, big egos and who expect to get their way, USC doesn't strike me as a very safe space. In fact, not a safe space at all. @Sbbruincan probably tell some good stories about that.

Things we know:

OU sucks beaver taint

Lincoln Riley did some funny ass shit saying he will NOT be the next coach at LSU

UF has put LSU in a tough spot, knowing that Napier was possibly plan B after Riley 

Things we don’t know:

Which aggy men’s tennis player will assfuck Jimbos wife and force his hand to take the job at LSU

• Haha 2