CFB coaching carousel

Machinator

Lulz, no fucking way OU would even consider Dykes. Like Sark, he has a shitty track record coaching at a p5 school. I get Cal isnt Washington, but guys like Tedford and Wilcox both did better than he did there. Also he just finished 6th in the AAC, when generally predicted to finish 3rd or 4th at worst. 

25 minutes ago, Sandman said:

That's like an ex-GF dumping you, then asking you to get back together years later after you've made a ton of cash and now look like a bodybuilder.

or more specifically your ex being a size queen and realizing while there are other fish in the sea, some are bigger than others. 

Interesting post from an Alabama fan on the OU board about Riley:

Bama fan here. the insider of insider on our board. Had some thoughts about LR leaving the sooners from his sources at OU.. This dude is legit and does not put out any fake info at all.. So here it is. He says that his sources at OU are not terriblely upset with LR leaving because LR has been running a week program. His players were running a little wild getting arrested and failing drug test but as been kept quite for the most part, Every program has this but his source this was going on well above normal... LR players are soft and LR is soft, recruits a bunch of soft players from Cali and they stay soft in his program. The PTB at OU wanted some changes to the S/C program and wanted the DL coach gone. LR would not replace them... Also said LR is going to the perfect place for him because he is soft and the culture out their is soft.... I guess we all will see who's right.. I was wrong about him going to LSU but it seems LSU got played big time and they were the misdirection play for all of this. one more thing our source said he felt bad for you guys but does not anymore maybe you and LSU are getting off easy....

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Bama fan here. the insider of insider on our board. Had some thoughts about LR leaving the sooners from his sources at OU.. This dude is legit and does not put out any fake info at all.. So here it is. He says that his sources at OU are not terriblely upset with LR leaving because LR has been running a week program. His players were running a little wild getting arrested and failing drug test but as been kept quite for the most part, Every program has this but his source this was going on well above normal... LR players are soft and LR is soft, recruits a bunch of soft players from Cali and they stay soft in his program. The PTB at OU wanted some changes to the S/C program and wanted the DL coach gone. LR would not replace them... Also said LR is going to the perfect place for him because he is soft and the culture out their is soft.... I guess we all will see who's right.. I was wrong about him going to LSU but it seems LSU got played big time and they were the misdirection play for all of this. one more thing our source said he felt bad for you guys but does not anymore maybe you and LSU are getting off easy....

SEC spelling!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Bammer has a week spell-checker. No doubt, most okie transgressions are kept quite.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Can someone translate this?  I don’t speak retard.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Adventure Time Unicorn GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I love these “insider” reports about a coach as he leaves. It’s the best part about coaching searches. aggy is the best at them, they make up some incredible shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

People would hate on Brian Kelly to LSU but he's a good coach. I actually think he would do very well at LSU. 

Lulz what a change of atmosphere from ND to LSU. He's a better than average coach, but I don't see him fitting in down in BR. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Blotto said:

Lulz what a change of atmosphere from ND to LSU. He's a better than average coach, but I don't see him fitting in down in BR. 

I don't think Kelly really fits well anywhere. From everything I've read, he's a major dick but if you win nobody really cares. 

I think he's definitely a top 10 coach. What is this like his 6th year with a top 15 finish in the last 7?