Interesting Youtube channels

CooterBrown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently gotten into Defunctland. Most of the videos are about the history of failed and extinct theme parks and attractions (mostly Disney, but others in there too).  Here's the episode about Astroworld:

But what got me onto the channel was their current six-part series about the history of Jim Henson and the Muppets.  Episode 1 below:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Recently gotten into Defunctland. Most of the videos are about the history of failed and extinct theme parks and attractions (mostly Disney, but others in there too).  Here's the episode about Astroworld:

But what got me onto the channel was their current six-part series about the history of Jim Henson and the Muppets.  Episode 1 below:

What a great channel that is.  Thanks.

6 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

I've been watching a lot of these channels of former convicts who talk about what prison is like.  

I’ve been watching all of this guy’s videos recently and I can’t get enough. The only downside is that YouTube’s algorithm is suggesting some very disturbing videos now. 

• Like 1

well I am hesitant to even post this one......IT IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK......FUCK IT IS BARELY SAFE FOR HOME IF YOU LIVE IN A NORMAL HOME

it is a "P"hub link

it started out as a youtube channel called robot kitchen with a guy that lives in Fort Worth that owns some property that is always getting shit dumped on it and so he put video cameras up to catch people

then he put some up at the huge abandoned silos, then he put some in some parks around Fort Worth and on some streets that get a lot of "traffic" of FUCKING FREAKS

he only put the relatively tame shit on youtube and he would still blur some out then youtube (being the fuckheads they are) banned his channel for some minor bullshit and he has pretty much gone silent since then

he has a twitter

https://twitter.com/generalpublicp1?lang=en

this is his car (no bullshit he and his wife roll around in that)

rh3mm9.png

he had (has) a patreon where he used to post his weird as fuck videos, I am not sure if he still has it or not since I don't partake in shit like that

anyway the dude got a "p"hub account now because apparently that site is looking to start being like youtube except anything goes

he has 14 videos on it right now and the last two will make you say WTF and probably think about moving from Fort Worth if you currently live there (or a few of you might look up this cul-de-sac on the map and head over there)

this fucker can place bark and other camo on hunting cams that disguises them so good that the freaks and geeks in his videos would not see then cam basically staring right at it from 2 feet away

anyway I have spoilered the link

there are 14 videos so far....also one last think of course "P"hub is a shit site so be prepared for all kinds of "suggested videos" for you and all the "friends" of Zombie hunter to have dick pics as their avatars

warning not safe for work.....WARNING FORT WORTH HAS FREAKS

you have been warned.....warnign if you were thinking that you might want to move from Fort Worth this will probably make you call your realtor (or a dozen of them)

On 1/20/2019 at 1:25 PM, Homercles said:

No one mentioned AvE yet? NSFW language but he does real tool reviews, is hilarious and I usually learn a little something.

https://m.youtube.com/user/arduinoversusevil

My favorite has always been the Juicero that is just over engineered to the extreme, he has to appreciate that while lamenting the pointlessness.

Ave is frickin awesome.  Dude knows a lot about multiple engineering disciplines and is funny as fuck.  Choochin, shmoo and skookum are used regularly in my office.