Interesting Youtube channels

CooterBrown

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently found a channel called "Begin Japanology"

Here is a link to the channel:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5HOKz2OlP-fLHRG49O0K2w

It's full of cultural diversions about a shit load of aspects of Japan. I found it a couple weeks ago and I've seen about half of the videos they have. It's from a show that started late last decade and into this one. I really want to visit Japan because of this show.

"Kirsten Dirksen" is the name of the channel.  

Videos about simple living, self-sufficiency, small (and tiny) homes, backyard gardens (and livestock), alternative transport, DIY, craftsmanship and philosophies of life.

Guy in Austin builds interesting house.  Really cool inside.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 10:21 PM, Buzzrock said:

Regarding the prison stuff, I saw this guy Wes Watson on Big Herc’s channel:

Now he has his own channel. Dude is fascinating.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWUxLYGeeIKxxioUqL54Q8g

YouTube definitively suggests some weird videos once you catch a few of the prison stories. But everyone seems to have different experiences in terms of gangs and daily life. Your race and serving in fed vs state appears to make a difference.  

They all make prison sound worse than I even imagined but the Wes Watson channel will give you nightmares. Putting in work for AB. No thanks.

My latest offering is "hope for paws" they are based in LA and rescue animals of all kinds. Watching them go from a scared animal ready to attack through the process of catching them and gaining their trust then taking them to the vet and on to a foster home. Sometimes humans can be so amazing. I hope others watch their videos at least. They are a non-profit organization so they do ask for donations. Seeing their work, I don't know how anyone could turn away.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
My latest offering is "hope for paws" they are based in LA and rescue animals of all kinds. Watching them go from a scared animal ready to attack through the process of catching them and gaining their trust then taking them to the vet and on to a foster home. Sometimes humans can be so amazing. I hope others watch their videos at least. They are a non-profit organization so they do ask for donations. Seeing their work, I don't know how anyone could turn away.

Guessing they must be paying. It popped up on my feed 2 or 3 weeks ago as well.

Some fine ass chicks on there.

• 2 weeks later...