Imagine Dragon Tickets

CoachTex

Sounds like we dodged a bullet. We were supposed to go tonight as well, but we went to the ranch instead. I sold my tickets Tuesday and actually made 3 bucks.

I would say so. I'm not a fan, but was excited because my kids like them and this was exciting for them. They didn't know better and still had a great time. I admire the guy for trying when it was obvious he was sick and he clearly felt bad about not being able to perform. We got more talking and stories and background about songs which was actually cool. He got a little emotional and heavy with some of the stuff he was talking about, considering the age of a lot of the crowd, but the message overall was good and positive.

Enjoyable time because my kids had a great time and I came out of it with much more respect for the band than I had before I went.

But the show itself was pretty lame from a musical standpoint. Was cool that people were supportive and sang along vs. booing considering it was basically a karaoke night with the backing band. I can see that he puts alot into the shows and it would probably be a fun show when he can sing.

For the ladies, he was shirtless, so they probably didn't care he couldn't sing.

I'm sure I'll get the opportunity to take my kids again the next time they are in town and I look forward to it. I bet they put on a hell of a show for Houston next time.

6 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

And the last singer is sick and can't sing. So I'm stuck at an imagine dragons concert with basically no lead singer and this is the first "major" concert my kids have every gone to. Phenomenal.

He is trying, so I'll give him that.

Roger Waters is still touring.