#KremlinAnnex Protest

Hugo Stiglitz

I have zero interest of ever going to a protest. I have never come close to even thinking about going to one. I was very much against the Iraq War and there were lots of anti-war protests I could have attended. Never seemed to make a difference in my eyes and always seemed to be a waste of time. I always have found letter writing to be a much more effective means of advocacy. I was able to get Titans games off Austin TV in favor of Texans games during the VY years with my letter writing posse.  That’s power.

35 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I have zero interest of ever going to a protest. I have never come close to even thinking about going to one. I was very much against the Iraq War and there were lots of anti-war protests I could have attended. Never seemed to make a difference in my eyes and always seemed to be a waste of time. I always have found letter writing to be a much more effective means of advocacy. I was able to get Titans games off Austin TV in favor of Texans games during the VY years with my letter writing posse.  That’s power.

God shut up

• Like 2

The Portland stuff looks like staged chaos intended to be weaponized by the media for both sides.  

Fox News: Violent Antifa! (Hurr durr)

Far Left wing people:  Evil Police and Nazis!  (Hur)

Not saying it isn’t real but everything that happened there was intended to happen.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Portland stuff looks like staged chaos intended to be weaponized by the media for both sides.  

Fox News: Violent Antifa! (Hurr durr)

Far Left wing people:  Evil Police and Nazis!  (Hur)

Not saying it isn’t real but everything that happened there was intended to happen.

Both sides, guys, both sides.

Cops literally firing projectiles into protesters' heads. Both (To Republicans and Dems, ALL anti-Nazi protesters are ANTIFA)

With friends like these.

7 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Did you see the flashbang casing embedded in that guy's helmet? What do you think the intention was with that shot?

I have no idea, I wasn’t there.  These events always produce these small selected clips of violence without any context around them or interviewing from witnesses or parties involved.  

I feel like I’m not getting the full story of what went on.  Just because you show a video of police shooting non-lethal guns at a crowd doesn’t get the response from me you’re looking for.

Sorry.  Maybe you should attend and ask the officer why he did what he did? Because his side of the story isn’t being told. 

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I have no idea, I wasn’t there.  These events always produce these small selected clips of violence without any context around them or interviewing from witnesses or parties involved.

You have no idea, so why "Far Left wing people:  Evil Police and Nazis!  (Hur)"?

Just because you show a video of police shooting non-lethal guns at a crowd doesn’t get the response from me you’re looking for.

There's an image of a flash-bang casing embedded into a guy's helmet (and his head is fucked up even with the protection of that helmet). There's a video of cops firing flash bangs at a crowd that wasn't any kind of threat.

Maybe you should attend and ask the officer why he did what he did? Because his side of the story isn’t being told. 

Dems are useless fucking bootlickers.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Do you know that guy?  Did you see him get hit in the head? Is there video of it?  Did a credible journalist corroborate his story? 

You think it's a false flag, Alex Jones? ANTIFA is firing flash bangs into their own heads to frame the cops?

*shown photograph of police weapons embedded into people's heads*

Hugo: "SHOW ME THE DOCUMENTS!"

*shown insane web of Russia-related conspiracies*

Hugo: "Seems credible."

Meanwhile at Berkeley things were so out of control the National Guard was deployed.

lib so horny for cops he posts a video of a peaceful march and says "out of control"

https://twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa7/status/1026015575045095424

More of bad_teammate's favorite people in action.  Two dudes, walking down the sidewalk, who have zero affiliation with any right wing groups.  They're just out and about.  One of them gets a bottle thrown at their back.  Then, an antifa LARPer comes in and sucker-punches one of them and then runs away.  His buddy then proceeds to pepper-spray the guy while he's on the ground.

Dude on the ground who got sucker punched?  Yeah, he and his parents are Democrats.  Good job keeping those Nazis in check, you edgelords.