Fargo Season 4

babysdaddy

This hits close to home because Donny Most sat behind my brothers and me at an Angels game in the early 80’s.  Game was in Anaheim and he was a Yankees fan.

we kept turning around and asking opinions about the game.  “Hey Ralph, what do you think about x?”  “It’s Donny.”  “Hey Ralph, what about y?”  “It’s Donny.”  We were relentless.  

He left about the 5th.

14 hours ago, Monster said:

Will be interesting to see how they tie it in...because that sounds like a completely different tv show.

Not really, just a different part of the story. Kansas City has always been a big player. We just don't know too much about them.

• 1 year later...
On 8/4/2018 at 8:53 AM, mr. sunshine said:

It deserves the benefit of the doubt. I was skeptical about the series at first but you’ve got to admit each season has been good or great thus far 

Wasn't season 3 kind of sucky? I really don't remember. I remember thinking season 1 was great, season 2 was phenomenal, and 3 was a big letdown, but I can't even remember it.

And don't get me wrong, I love me some Pookie and Chris Rock, but he's a really shitty actor.

• Like 1

Wasn't season 3 kind of sucky? I really don't remember. I remember thinking season 1 was great, season 2 was phenomenal, and 3 was a big letdown, but I can't even remember it.
And don't get me wrong, I love me some Pookie and Chris Rock, but he's a really shitty actor.
Season 3 was a bit of a letdown from Season 2, and it got better near the end. And the, "I can help!" episode was oddly sad.
Season 2 was great until they introduced aliens out of nowhere just for shits and giggles.
I don't remember one single thing about Season 3 except that fat Kirsten Dunst and Landry were married.
Ms. Dunst was in Season 2 and I agree the alien thing brought nothing of benefit.

Season 3 was choppy but there were plenty of gems.

nikki_ray-832x447.jpg

Mary Elizabeth Winstead was great as was David Thewlis.

Season 2 was great as well. I think someone around here explained that the UFO story was actually contemporaneous with the setting. Dismissing Dunst as fat is just ignorance.

Season 3 was choppy but there were plenty of gems.
nikki_ray-832x447.jpg

Mary Elizabeth Winstead was great as was David Thewlis.

Season 2 was great as well. I think someone around here explained that the UFO story was actually contemporaneous with the setting. Dismissing Dunst as fat is just ignorance.
This was a rough scene:
  • Like 1

Season 3 was the worst season by far because no character is likeable except for Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She gets naked, and is a bold strong character. Even then, you wonder why she’s with some bald, fat, ugly loser. They could have constructed an entire episode around Kennan Thompson and the SNL cast trying to determine why she’s with him. 

• 2 weeks later...