Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

56 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ted Cruz should only ever get one question from any member of the press -- how does Trump's dick taste?  It's the only relevant inquiry.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Not too good apparently. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The shit stain and Empower Texas tried to primary Senator Kel Seliger and failed. So he stripped him of his committees. Seliger has more expertise in public school than anyone in the Leg. And this POS kicked him off. I have known Seliger for over 50 years and he is as honest as anyone in the state house. A very much smarter than Patrick.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Atx71 said:

The shit stain and Empower Texas tried to primary Senator Kel Seliger and failed. So he stripped him of his committees. Seliger has more expertise in public school than anyone in the Leg. And this POS kicked him off. I have known Seliger for over 50 years and he is as honest as anyone in the state house. A very much smarter than Patrick.

wrong thread.

12 minutes ago, Atx71 said:

Thanks. I always mix those two up. I dont know how.

Please give Goeb all your vitriol in our legislature thread, https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/4992-86th-texas-legislative-session-010819-052719-thread-of-fail/

I gladly welcome any discussion of what's going on in Austin as it's also fairly important but currently kinda quiet.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

Please give Goeb all your vitriol in our legislature thread, https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/4992-86th-texas-legislative-session-010819-052719-thread-of-fail/

I gladly welcome any discussion of what's going on in Austin as it's also fairly important but currently kinda quiet.

Yes I have. The Borger Facebook group is incensed about this. They have started a campaign to tell Patrick to go fuck himself. Seliger and his folks are very well regarded in Borger. And he was a classmate of mine since 7th grade. He has more expertise on school finance than anyone in the legislature....and just when it is needed the most, Patrick throws a hissy fit.

• 3 weeks later...

The Senate just passed a real nice conservation bill (S. 47) that was the result of productive bipartisan negotiations.  It does important things like fund the land and water conservation fund and block resource extraction efforts too close to national parks.  It passed 92-8 with only a few real shitheads voting against it.  Guess who was one of those shitheads? 

Zodiac was joined in his no vote by such quality individuals as Mike Lee, R. Paul and both Oklahoma senators.  

8 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Wonder what Teds wife thinks of him.

Trump made fun of Cruz's whole family and Cruz still wanted to get on his knees after.

Mrs. Cruz was willing to get on her knees for Trump too in trying to lobby for the World Bank job.

1 hour ago, relapse98 said:

I do love Ted's new grandstanding on his Chapo money bill. That's a great idea, I'll fully support it. But... IIRC, they have no fucking clue where that money is.  So at this point, it's just a bill entirely for show. Just like it was last time he wrote it.

texas politicians going all in on the wall is maybe the most disappointing result of all this. fuck you, ted cruz.

Has he made any public statement about the national emergency declaration? Nothing on twitter, his Senate website or in a google news search. His hypocrisy and cowardice is incredible. Can't believe Texas chose this guy over Beto. 

Because we are frauds. Tough as singly ply.

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Because we are frauds. Tough as singly ply.

In spite of all the proud "Texas tough" bullshit rhetoric, 50.9% of those who bothered to vote took one look at this sniveling rat-faced weasel with his counterfeit whiney twang  and thought "Hell, yeah, I want that guy representing me in front of the whole wide world."

16 minutes ago, bolverk said:

In spite of all the proud "Texas tough" bullshit rhetoric, 50.9% of those who bothered to vote took one look at this sniveling rat-faced weasel with his counterfeit whiney twang  and thought "Hell, yeah, I want that guy representing me in front of the whole wide world."

We're Texas!