Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

50 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I am already embarrassed to be an American because of Trump and now I really don't want to tell any outsiders I am a Texan either because we are ass clowns for electing Cruz, Abbott, Patrick, Paxton etc.......

FML 

Seriously, when you line those names up with those of Texas heroes (who definitely had their faults), you just shake your fucking head. With all their faults, those dudes would face a line of guns. These guys fold like cheap suits. 

Seriously, when you line those names up with those of Texas heroes (who definitely had their faults), you just shake your fucking head. With all their faults, those dudes would face a line of guns. These guys fold like cheap suits. 

Cheap suits serve a purpose.... Ted Cruz does not.

• 2 weeks later...

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) fined Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) $35,000 for failing to adequately disclose loans he had obtained for his 2012 Senate bid.

The fine stems from a 2016 complaint filed by the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center (CLC) over loans he had received from Goldman Sachs and Citibank, a bulk of which he injected into his campaign as personal funds.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 6:36 PM, relapse98 said:

His voice sounds like those Bad Lip Reading videos. It's really whiny. I bet it gets the crazy wife (she actually is crazy) wet.

Oh, please.  The only way Ted Cruz could get a woman wet is if he threw a drink at her.

• Like 1

I mean, I know he’s no fashion plate but WHAT IS HE EVEN WEARING HERE???

eac42030e6f9e53539b564f20145c14a.jpg

Some bootleg half ass Tech cowboy looking shirt TUCKED INTO black fucking mom jeans with some clearance JC Penney belt????

Does he not have people for this?
What? It's a very sliming look. He only looks mildly overweight here.

Yeah. I was going to go the other way and applaud his people. Epitome of overweight middle aged sports-fan dad wear. Black is a tech color after all. “He shops at Academy just like us!”

Bonus points for realizing the Columbia PFG has terrible terrible vanity sizing, that’s probably a youth medium he’s slid into there.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

eac42030e6f9e53539b564f20145c14a.jpg

That's a tshirt fan if one every existed. Exactly when did Raphael decide he liked tech? Was it when a small child in Canada? Maybe it was when he was at school at Princeton. Or was it his time at Harvard?

I'm willing to bet there are no other pictures of him supporting tech until they got deep in the tournament. Raphael is such a cameleon.

17 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

That's a tshirt fan if one every existed. Exactly when did Raphael decide he liked tech? Was it when a small child in Canada? Maybe it was when he was at school at Princeton. Or was it his time at Harvard?

I'm willing to bet there are no other pictures of him supporting tech until they got deep in the tournament. Raphael is such a cameleon.

• Like 1

Quit clogging this here internet with your twittering hot takes. RIP Ted Stevens.

“They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material”