Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

On 9/10/2019 at 4:24 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

but sweatergawd you ought to cower.

Shag vernacular has infected me too. This place is like the little ticket. It possesses its own jargon that requires careful use and studying. 

It's a confusion spell to cast upon the unaware and enlightening to others. 

Not going to double post. So I'll carry on. 

Make sure I have this right. Jacob Wohl has a front stoop press conference where he claims that the Proud Boys are his security, but which is subsequently vigorously denied, to announce that Ted Cruz is a sexual deviant,  of some sort.

I haven't read that far and don't really want to. But, I Really Don't Give a Damn what Ted does or doesn't like concerning getting his jollies. Well,  in most cases. There are lines. 

Will this help him like it did Warren?

She got a good laugh for a day or so when Wohl suggested that she was capable of causing scratches on a Marine. 

With the acknowledgement that Cruz is a piece of shit: he's doing a good job of going HAM on Boeing in the hearing that he's vice-chairing currently. Pretty much the first time I've seen him actually fight for oversight and calling out bad actors. 

Edited by Captainant

16 minutes ago, Captainant said:

With the acknowledgement that Cruz is a piece of shit: he's doing a good job of going HAM on Boeing in the hearing that he's vice-chairing currently. Pretty much the first time I've seen him actually fight for oversight and calling out bad actors. 

The guy is gangbusters when going after a company not in his state that hasn’t given him any money

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, must be great to have time to tweet about farts and Elsie Stefanik.

Guess what Mr. Cruz? Texas is #1!

With around *5 million residents without health insurance (17.7% of the population), Texas leads the nation. The national champions out of all 50 states! But your charge that the economy is so great that people are using employer sponsored plans doesn't hold water because that rate did not increase. Keep working to drive more people to homelessness due to health emergencies so we can fill up the (what are we going to call them now?) homeless re-education centers.

When the 2020 census rolls around, I guess those undercounted populations will have miraculously disappeared and you will tout a Texas miracle, you weasel.

*Dallas Morning News: https://www.dallasnews.com/business/health-care/2019/09/10/here-s-how-many-texans-don-t-have-health-insurance-according-to-new-census-data/

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who voted for that smarmy little prick should turn in his Texas card. Those 15 seconds of him disingenuously lying with that smirk on his face makes me want to reach into the television and throat strangle the fucker.

This is not a game, Senator.

• Like 4

Anyone who voted for that smarmy little prick should turn in his Texas card. Those 15 seconds of him disingenuously lying with that smirk on his face makes me want to reach into the television and throat strangle the fucker.
This is not a game, Senator.

The Vulvarine keeps getting elected. With Louie and Abbott and your former Gov, I no longer worry when you bash Louisiana. Which is sad, as we need bashing.

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

The Vulvarine keeps getting elected. With Louie and Abbott and your former Gov, I no longer worry when you bash Louisiana. Which is sad, as we need bashing.

As someone who has split heritage between Louisiana and Texas.  I fart in both our directions.   Fucking depressing I come from such moronic populations. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question: Is this guy (Eric Garland) legit or one of the new 'social media journalist' types? I'm not familiar with everyone in the info biz, but he had some intriguing comments regarding ol' Ted. AggregateIQ has links to Cambridge Analytica but in addition, Ted's campaign app was made by AIQ. Who was it on Surly that questioned the Texas Senate race results back when Beto ran? It may have been in a different thread. But hat's off to you if this is in any way accurate.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Addition

11 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Question: Is this guy (Eric Garland) legit or one of the new 'social media journalist' types? I'm not familiar with everyone in the info biz, but he had some intriguing comments regarding ol' Ted. AggregateIQ has links to Cambridge Analytica but in addition, Ted's campaign app was made by AIQ. Who was it on Surly that questioned the Texas Senate race results back when Beto ran? It may have been in a different thread. But hat's off to you if this is in any way accurate.

Eric Garland is not a journalist nor reputable source. He's right sometimes, but broken clock etc

Fingers in Bolivia's coup:

https://www.salon.com/2020/01/24/cyber-rambo-how-a-us-army-vet-aided-the-right-wing-coup-in-bolivia/

The coup took place after Bolivian opposition leaders were recorded discussing "a plan for social unrest, before and after the general elections, with the aim of preventing President Evo Morales from remaining," according to audio clips published by the Bolivian outlet Erbol. One member of the opposition discussed being in contact with US Senators Ted Cruz, R-Texas., Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and Bob Menendez, D-N.J.

• 2 weeks later...

This article asks a salient question. Cruz said "I'm a Christian first, an American second ..."

Can you imagine if one of the Muslim members of congress said "I'm a Muslim first, an American second?"  Or if Bloomberg said "I'm a Jew first, an American second ..."

What's with the Christian privilege in the U.S.?

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2019/12/ted-cruz-im-a-christian-first-american-second-imagine-if-muslim-or-jewish-politician-said-that/

Article also points out that Cruz gave less than one percent of his salary to charity.

• Like 9