Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

On 3/8/2020 at 7:48 PM, workswithseed said:

Yeah I hope it kills you too.

I mean that's what you're saying, that you want him to die.

Wow.  This is awful and against forum rules of wishing death on other posters.  I'm surprised you weren't banned.

I, on the other hand, being a stand-up poster who follows all rules, wish you health and happiness while also wishing COVID-19 slowly ends Ted Cruz's life before he has a chance to delete his browser history.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Wow.  This is awful and against forum rules of wishing death on other posters.  I'm surprised you weren't banned.

I, on the other hand, being a stand-up poster who follows all rules, wish you health and happiness while also wishing COVID-19 slowly ends Ted Cruz's life before he has a chance to delete his browser history.

Wow, you should tell immac if you feel that way. 

4 hours ago, Tom said:

14 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Wow, you should tell immac if you feel that way. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8590168

Getting some chop, Houston. Getting worse. 

Roger, Jupiter One, this is Mission Control. Telemetry suggests you're going into a Category 6 point niner irony loop.

It's. It's. It's full of stars!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, elfenix said:

i thought conservatives hated the big bad federal government stepping all over local decision making.  was that incorrect?  have i been lied to?

Nah man, that's only when they agree with the local decision making. If they don't, like bag bans, they're cool with the federal or state government stepping in. Local control as long as they agree with it. 

Lulz, that cunt fleeced trumptards out of $500k through the go fund me set up to pay her legal fees....a go fund me that was apparently setup a day prior to her reopening. I gotta get on this gravy train somehow.

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lulz, that cunt fleeced trumptards out of $500k through the go fund me set up to pay her legal fees....a go fund me that was apparently setup a day prior to her reopening. I gotta get on this gravy train somehow.

She sounds smarter than us both.

28 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

She sounds smarter than us both.

Dont confuse intelligence with a lack of integrity/morals. There are plenty of ways to make a buck if you choose to ignore the latter.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Dont confuse intelligence with a lack of integrity/morals. There are plenty of ways to make a buck if you choose to ignore the latter.

right? this just reeks of fucking grifter to me. just like those cowards in GA that shot that man out for a jog. they set up a gofundme too. I hope GFM has pulled it. I don't care enough to look

• Like 1

How did I miss that he is working on a book that is to be published in October?

https://apnews.com/5ffd3699afcfb87ed2e550761f2340ef

Sen. Ted Cruz is working on a book, to be published in October, about the Supreme Court.

Regnery Publishing announced Monday that the book was called “One Vote Away” and would draw upon the Texas Republican’s long legal background to provide an inside look at key court decisions.

“With the perspective only a veteran government leader and seasoned Supreme Court advocate can bring, Cruz will outline these crucial Court battles as a powerful wakeup call to Americans to the exceptional power of a single Supreme Court vote against the backdrop of the 2020 election and in the decades to come,” according to a statement from Regnery, a conservative publisher.

8 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

How did I miss that he is working on a book that is to be published in October?

https://apnews.com/5ffd3699afcfb87ed2e550761f2340ef

I’m sure it will be a real page turner.  Cruz, maybe his wife, his PAC and Twice will be the only ones to buy it.  Twice will be the only one to read it.

I haven't read his first book, but if it shows up at our library I may give it a look. So many celebrity/politician authors don't 'write' their own books and even then, the writing is poor. A book should be well crafted especially considering the prices one pays for them. I will buy a book that is well-written, but I will 'borrow' with my library card one that is likely to be garbage.

On 5/11/2020 at 4:39 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’m sure it will be a real page turner.  Cruz, maybe his wife, his PAC and Twice will be the only ones to buy it.  Twice will be the only one to read it.

Me?  When have I ever said anything in support of Felito?

I wouldn't give him the royalty even if I was interested in what he had to say.

Beto 2018, friendo.

Edited by TwiceHorn

I haven't read his first book, but if it shows up at our library I may give it a look. So many celebrity/politician authors don't 'write' their own books and even then, the writing is poor. A book should be well crafted especially considering the prices one pays for them. I will buy a book that is well-written, but I will 'borrow' with my library card one that is likely to be garbage.

I borrow all of them. If there’s something I particularly like, I buy a hardback to add to my collection.

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Beto 2018, friendo.

Not because of him, but rather because of the subject.  A riveting tale of the exciting world of Supreme Court cases.  It seems like a topic that would get you all sweaty with anticipation. 

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Beto 2018, friendo.

I like you, but eww. He's probably one of the cringiest men in politics.

19 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

What in the actual fuck?

Jeff Ward had a film critic on a couple of weeks ago and they were talking about this.  In order to shoe-horn that SCRIPT moniker, the T stands for,

wait for it..

TALKIES!

Fuck you Lilian Gish.  Al Jolson, I've got your back.