Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I..... just hate him so much.

We have come a long way from the Burr - Hamilton dueling letters that resulted in Burr killing Hamilton. Those guys bitched at each other via well written letters and even criticized each other's grammar before finally engaging in a dual. You have to admire the decor and cajones.

Ted Cruz talking like a 5th grader on Twitter and challenging someone to a fight with a third party is just sad.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, F250 said:

We have come a long way from the Burr - Hamilton dueling letters that resulted in Burr killing Hamilton. Those guys bitched at each other via well written letters and even criticized each other's grammar before finally engaging in a dual. You have to admire the decor and cajones.

Ted Cruz talking like a 5th grader on Twitter and challenging someone to a fight with a third party is just sad.

speaking of social media fight meetups, anyone remember back in the day, something about a texags fight meetup? was that branding iron? wasn't there a jaguar (car) involved, and people actually went? am i dreaming that happened?

15 minutes ago, RPM said:

Not to mention "Hellboy" is 70. What is it about R's that makes them want to see old people in a fight?

That sniveling cuck is 49, and still has to outsource his fisticuffs with a 70 year old dude. I'm curious what age range he would feel comfortable getting in the ring...80+, 90+??? What a fucking pussy.

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

speaking of social media fight meetups, anyone remember back in the day, something about a texags fight meetup? was that branding iron? wasn't there a jaguar (car) involved, and people actually went? am i dreaming that happened?

I am not aware of this but I want to hear more.

18 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Can someone direct me to where this bizarre Ted/Hellboy feud started? As if 2020 weren’t bizarre enough...

I started a Matt Gaetz thread.  Check that...as far as I can tell, that's where it started. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 1:17 PM, F250 said:

It's a bit precarious to comment on your diction given the content of your post... but they engaged in a "duel"

On 6/15/2020 at 1:11 PM, RPM said:

Not to mention "Hellboy" is 70. What is it about R's that makes them want to see old people in a fight?

Just weeding out ANTIFA, obviously

Edited by TommyGufano
  • Like 2

On 6/12/2020 at 6:42 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

That schtick is getting old. I guess I should expect it with "Team" politics being so popular, but it sure does rile me up when we have history classes beginning in elementary school and state boards either misinform through curricula or thousands of graduates don't bother to think about a damn thing. Meanwhile, Cruz exploits the stupidity because he is vile. When smart people use their intelligence for exploitation and they are in politics, they are not serving the public.

I mused, when Trump revealed how his presidency would go, about the problem being the electorate and my fear being somebody far more adept than Donald Trump taking the reins of this hateful voting bloc. I speculated, not with any particular insight, that Ted Cruz might be that villain. 

I think what I've just read in this thread confirms that this is his play. I first thought I had been misinformed about his intelligence because he's doing so many stupid things on twitter and getting owned. However, now I think he's appealing strictly to the malignancy that was once the GOP. 

Tay-edd makes clumsy remarks about CNN. He confronts Hollywood and gets crushed. He calls the right to peaceful demonstration an abuse of power. He's not making errors, he's shamelessly saying things he's knows to be untrue or inaccurate to be seen fighting the known enemies of liberty: those who aren't GOPs, the press, negroes, negro sympathizers, and Hollywood.

The dolts can't tell if he's winning or losing. They'll love him for fighting and see everything as a triumph. Cruz knows the game. He's the first of the national figures to gleefully step into the shitstream, the River WhoreDon, and dunk himself to be reborn. He's rolling the dice that he can have the same Teflon Trump does.  

He just might pull it off. Other shameless totalitarians will also vie for the reins, but Ted is starting early.

He must be turned out of office, but we'll have to wait 4 years. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I mused, when Trump revealed how his presidency would go, about the problem being the electorate and my fear being somebody far more adept than Donald Trump taking the reins of this hateful voting bloc. I speculated, not with any particular insight, that Ted Cruz might be that villain. 

I think what I've just read in this thread confirms that this is his play. I first thought I had been misinformed about his intelligence because he's doing so many stupid things on twitter and getting owned. However, now I think he's appealing strictly to the malignancy that was once the GOP. 

Tay-edd makes clumsy remarks about CNN. He confronts Hollywood and gets crushed. He calls the right to peaceful demonstration an abuse of power. He's not making errors, he's shamelessly saying things he's knows to be untrue or inaccurate to be seen fighting the known enemies of liberty: those who aren't GOPs, the press, negroes, negro sympathizers, and Hollywood.

The dolts can't tell if he's winning or losing. They'll love him for fighting and see everything as a triumph. Cruz knows the game. He's the first of the national figures to gleefully step into the shitstream, the River WhoreDon, and dunk himself to be reborn. He's rolling the dice that he can have the same Teflon Trump does.  

He just might pull it off. Other shameless totalitarians will also vie for the reins, but Ted is starting early.

This reminds me of this tweet. Ted Cruz is definitely playing dumb he has realized blatant stupidity goes a long way with the Trump base.

6 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Ted Cruz is no man

spacer.png

Not even as an actor

That is the real Ted Cruz, I meant when he tries to act like a man.  In the video above when he is giving his speech you almost think he might have a notochord, but then the reporter asks a question and he slumps back into his invertebrate stance 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Cruz will never make higher office. His unfavorables are too high. He almost lost his Texas senate seat...

3 hours ago, LABEVO said:

Cruz will never make higher office. His unfavorables are too high. He almost lost his Texas senate seat...

I'm not predicting anything about results. I'm just speculating on what he's doing and why. I never predict elections. I'm always wrong.

10 hours ago, LABEVO said:

Never say never. He held on for a long time against Trump. Trump easily could have exploded or walked away, and then Cruz would most likely have beaten Hillary given that her unfavorables are high as well.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Never say never. He held on for a long time against Trump. Trump easily could have exploded or walked away, and then Cruz would most likely have beaten Hillary given that her unfavorables are high as well.

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I just googled the Teen Vogue article and read the opening five paragraphs. It's informative and, as far as I can tell, accurate. 

I despise the right's cynical decision to miscast anything they can as evil and then rant about it. Cruz is smart enough to know better, but he's a shameles sack of guts hoping to demagogue his way into being the next Trump. Will the white supremecists really want to choose Senor Cruz as their leader?

It's Idiot World, Jake. Forget it.