Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

I think Ted just heard me say, "At the Inauguration, the Septuagenarian President would like a blowjob and some coffee..." and before I could say who was being sworn in, Ted went sprinting towards the Capitol as I yelled, "Ted, you forgot the coffee!"  

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Ted, you sanctimonious catheter bag:

Literally throwing any shit he can think of against the wall.   Hoping for something to stick, and angling for a last minute pardon.   

If a senator is expulsed, are they banned from running for public office again?  

I

I know it feels good to rip old Ted for his sliminess, apparent lack of American values, and really lack of any coherent belief system at all, but attending the inauguration is the right thing to do. Even if he tries to  marginalize the Trump terrorism movement for disingenuous reasons, he’s still helping to marginalize the movement by attending.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:44 PM, pyrohornIII said:

Literally throwing any shit he can think of against the wall.   Hoping for something to stick, and angling for a last minute pardon.   

I

Expulsed?

Being expelled occurs according to House or Senate rules.  I don't think they provide for not holding office again.  But it would be a hell of a thing to overcome in another election.

Also, because the Constitution generally provides the qualification for holding office, and from being barred from holding office, I think such a rule/penalty might be unconstitutional.

More than you ever wanted to know about it.

Edited by TwiceHorn

29 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Hell if I know.  I guessed at it.  Expelling, expulsion.  Expulsed?  Thanks.  I thought maybe it might be like an impeachment.  

I

Just giving you the business.  Interesting question, the answer took some research.

Also, I think you have a relic of a signature in your posts.

I

Edited by TwiceHorn

7 hours ago, Mole said:

I know it feels good to rip old Ted for his sliminess, apparent lack of American values, and really lack of any coherent belief system at all, but attending the inauguration is the right thing to do. Even if he tries to  marginalize the Trump terrorism movement for disingenuous reasons, he’s still helping to marginalize the movement by attending.

Yeah, “my presence might prevent further violence” never crossed that faget’s mind. It’s mot what he is “trying to do.” He’s trying to show up and save his own ass. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 1:39 PM, Captainant said:

I googled it, that's his austin office number. They don't answer and they don't have room in their voicemail box, so I love the idea of this chud writing it down like it's some critically important number lol

This is true. Nobody ever answers at Cruz’s offices. It’a part of his policy of sucking at his job. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, “my presence might prevent further violence” never crossed that faget’s mind. It’s mot what he is “trying to do.” He’s trying to show up and save his own ass. 

Exactly.  He shouldn't get any commendation for doing exactly what every regarded and nonregarded member of Congress should do and has done for every other presidential inauguration.  This isn't a novel or courageous move.  It's a political calculation all aimed at 2024.  

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Mole said:

Shitty post and you should feel bad for posting it. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Mole said:

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-12%20at%2010.56.

“I think it was a terrorist attack on the Capitol, and it was despicable, and anyone who committed acts of violence should be fully prosecuted and should go jail for a long time,” Cruz told the Washington Examiner when asked about the young men who went through his desk.

Just saw this on MSN.  What a two-faced prick this guy is.

9 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

“I think it was a terrorist attack on the Capitol, and it was despicable, and anyone who committed acts of violence should be fully prosecuted and should go jail for a long time,” Cruz told the Washington Examiner when asked about the young men who went through his desk.

Just saw this on MSN.  What a two-faced prick this guy is.

One of them was prescient.  "Ted Cruz sold us out!"

On 1/15/2021 at 7:39 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

Ted, you sanctimonious catheter bag:

On 1/15/2021 at 7:44 PM, pyrohornIII said:

I

Colostomy bag is better fit.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And they called John Kerry a flip-flopper. 

Yeah, it's crazy, isn't it?

The thing that strikes me about the last 5 years of Ted Cruz is this:  It's pretty obvious that he's just constantly trying to gauge which direction the political winds are blowing.  And his opinions are 100% based on his analysis of what policy/position will result in giving himself the most power - both within and outside of Texas.  

During years where the wind is constantly in one direction (red-state Texas gonna red state), it's easy to mistakenly conclude that Cruz's positions *might* be based on principles.  For example:  four years of vigorously defending Trump, including his "not guilty" impeachment vote after Trump brazenly solicited Ukraine's help in smearing a political opponent.  

But when Cruz can't tell which way the wind is blowing, we see what a complete and total lapdog he is.  Like in 2016 where he calls out Trump and then a week later, he starts phone-banking for his conqueror.  Or in 2021 where he goes all-in on a "stolen election" lie, tries to be *the* senator to overturn democracy in other states, followed days later by his "God Bless America!" tweets in support of Biden.  

He's really an amoral piece of shit whose only concerns are gathering more power for himself, enjoying a life of privilege, and having a fucking great parking spot at Dulles.

My wife recently reminded me of this clip during the 2016 primary, where his position is anti-Trump (just before becoming decidedly pro-Trump).  In retrospect, it's an incredibly revealing and remarkable four minutes of video. 

Edited by Paul Wesley
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I recall how Trump verbally bitchslapped Cruz in an extremely unprofessional Trump fashion - more so than Hilary. Why did Cruz do vociferously support Trump?

What specifically did Cruz do with respect to January 6th?

1)  because he is a coward. he threatened to fight trump, then went all in on trump rhetoric after trump called his wife ugly and accused his dad of helping to kill kennedy. 

2) he fanned the flames of a "stolen election." he was in the act of objecting to the certification of the electoral votes when the capitol was overrun, but his rhetoric in the run up to that act certainly gave motivation to the rioters. there's even video of the rioters in the chamber surmising "ted cruz would want us to do this."

he knew exactly what he was doing. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

What specifically did Cruz do with respect to January 6th?

He participated in the seditious and destabilizing fiction that the election was stolen or illegitimate. That, in and of itself, is an act of sedition unless evidence exists to the contrary, and in 70+ court cases they failed to prove their case. He then went further to encourage mass popular action to disrupt the ministerial duties of congress to record the vote of the states. Also sedition. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

2) he fanned the flames of a "stolen election." he was in the act of objecting to the certification of the electoral votes when the capitol was overrun, but his rhetoric in the run up to that act certainly gave motivation to the rioters. there's even video of the rioters in the chamber surmising "ted cruz would want us to do this."

And sent out fund raising texts during the insurrection.

• Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Joey B dominated In Pittsburgh and you tried to throw out their votes. So eat a fat dick

and you ain’t the senator who represents Pittsburgh  

Jesus, now he’s repeating moronic things Trump said? Holy fuck. Back in 2017 when Trump pulled out of the agreement, he said, “I was elected to represent Pittsburgh, not Paris.” The Paris Climate Agreement isn’t about Paris, you fucking jackass. 

• Hook 'Em 1