Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

34 minutes ago, Lobo said:

According to his staff, Ted was traveling to Mexico to get them to pay for the Wall (Heater).  

Seriously, he's an asshole, a traitor, and beyond egotistical.  But he's not stupid.  I know y'all like to say he's the dumbest asshole in Texas, but he's very sharp and very measured.  That's what makes this so puzzling.  He knew he'd get this kinda backlash.  He knows 70% of his voters will suck his dick for his as long as he keeps sucking Trump's in some sort of bizarre Tex-Cru-Tru human centipede chain.  But he had to know on many levels this would not play well more broadly with all eyes on Texas right now across the nation.  I am really wondering what the play here was.  

He's very smart, but he's obviously a henpecked husband and Heidi's grip on his nuts overwhelmed his decision-making capabilities.

Edited by SizzleChest

40 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Bless these poor women. They finally found a way to burn their bridge with Heidi, so they no longer have to talk to Ted on couples' game night.

The key party at Ted and Heidi’s house was a lose-lose situation anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

According to his staff, Ted was traveling to Mexico to get them to pay for the Wall (Heater).  

Seriously, he's an asshole, a traitor, and beyond egotistical.  But he's not stupid.  I know y'all like to say he's the dumbest asshole in Texas, but he's very sharp and very measured.  That's what makes this so puzzling.  He knew he'd get this kinda backlash.  He knows 70% of his voters will suck his dick for his as long as he keeps sucking Trump's in some sort of bizarre Tex-Cru-Tru human centipede chain.  But he had to know on many levels this would not play well more broadly with all eyes on Texas right now across the nation.  I am really wondering what the play here was.  

36 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

He's very smart, but he's obviously a henpecked husband and Heidi's grip on his nuts overwhelmed his decision-making capabilities.

As the texts show this was all Heidi’s idea.  She bitched and bitched and despite knowing it was a horrible idea Cuck Cruz gave in cause he has no backbone.  Will be fun times in the Cruz household in the near future.

That awkward moment at U.S. Customs when you have a mullet, a paunch belly looks like you're holding, enough luggage to last a week, and a shitty dark beard and they ask, "What were you doing in Mexico for just 17 hours?"  

Edited by Lobo

Fuck this choad

Sen. Ted Cruz said that flying to Cancun, Mexico, as a winter disaster in his home state left millions without power or water "was obviously a mistake" and that "in hindsight I wouldn't have done it."

Cruz, a Texas Republican, spoke to reporters after returning to his Houston home Thursday evening from a trip that has earned fierce criticism on social media and in his own backyard.

"I started having second thoughts almost the moment I sat down on the plane, because on the one hand, all of us who are parents have a responsibility to take care of our kids, take care of our family. That's something Texans have been doing across the state," said Cruz, who had said in an earlier statement that he flew to Mexico because his daughters had asked to take a trip and he was trying to be a "good dad."

"But I also have a responsibility that I take very seriously for the state of Texas and frankly, leaving when so many Texans were hurting didn't feel right and so I changed my return flight and flew back on the first available flight I could take," Cruz continued.

With protesters audible outside his home, Cruz said he understands the anger many Texans feel toward his decision.

"Of course, I understand why people are upset. Listen, we're in a strange time where Twitter's been going crazy and the media is going crazy and there's a lot of venom and vitriol that I think is unfortunate frankly on both sides," Cruz said. "I think everyone ought to treat each other with respect and decency and try to understand each other more particularly at a time of crisis."

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, Dewey said:

Beto is posting everything he can for the people of Texas, the big metro areas and small towns, where to stay, where.to get food and watwr,.pet friendly places. Ted retweets NWS announcements and tributes to Rush Limbaugh. One is an elected official, the other holds no office, one goes off to Cancun because he's had the tickets for months and are non-refundable. 

Even worse, this was an impromptu trip

Fuck this choad
Sen. Ted Cruz said that flying to Cancun, Mexico, as a winter disaster in his home state left millions without power or water "was obviously a mistake" and that "in hindsight I wouldn't have done it."
Cruz, a Texas Republican, spoke to reporters after returning to his Houston home Thursday evening from a trip that has earned fierce criticism on social media and in his own backyard.
"I started having second thoughts almost the moment I sat down on the plane, because on the one hand, all of us who are parents have a responsibility to take care of our kids, take care of our family. That's something Texans have been doing across the state," said Cruz, who had said in an earlier statement that he flew to Mexico because his daughters had asked to take a trip and he was trying to be a "good dad."
"But I also have a responsibility that I take very seriously for the state of Texas and frankly, leaving when so many Texans were hurting didn't feel right and so I changed my return flight and flew back on the first available flight I could take," Cruz continued.
With protesters audible outside his home, Cruz said he understands the anger many Texans feel toward his decision.
"Of course, I understand why people are upset. Listen, we're in a strange time where Twitter's been going crazy and the media is going crazy and there's a lot of venom and vitriol that I think is unfortunate frankly on both sides," Cruz said. "I think everyone ought to treat each other with respect and decency and try to understand each other more particularly at a time of crisis."

Got a source for that? Would love to share a link.

I think everyone ought to treat each other with respect and decency and try to understand each other more particularly at a time of crisis."

lofuckingL,  maybe go on Foxnews and dribble that one out there, no one else buys that shit. Please tell me about the time Obama went golfing you piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I think everyone ought to treat each other with respect and decency and try to understand each other more particularly at a time of crisis."

lofuckingL,  maybe go on Foxnews and dribble that one out there, no one else buys that shit. Please tell me about the time Obama went golfing you piece of shit. 

Guys, I know I helped create the Capitol riot, but please be nice to me right now.  You're hurting my feelings.

• Haha 2

You should all be thanking Ted. When it’s so miserable, having someone so unlikable to focus your frustrations at can be cathartic.

He’s given up himself as the comic book villain to take your minds off of the death and suffering that surrounds you. It’s really quite heroic and may be his greatest moment.

Edited by Mole
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Mole said:

You should all be thanking Ted. When it’s so miserable, having someone so unlikable to focus your frustrations at can be cathartic.

He’s given up himself as the comic book villain to take your minds off of the death and suffering that surrounds you. It’s really quite heroic and may be his greatest moment.

So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

• Rage+1 1

Jesus.

We have reams and reams of evidence that Flyin’ Ted is an amoral, prevaricating, power seeking, grasping, treasonous shit lemur who does whatever is best for himself.

He only cares about himself. He’ll let you call his wife ugly and call his father a serial killer if he thinks the end result of the relationship will benefit his ultimate ambitions.

But it’s the wife’s fault he “made a stupid decision”.

No it ain’t - he doesn’t give a fuck about her, as evidenced by letting the orange guy call her ugly with nary a whisper of protest. She was the travel agent and social chairman who made the plans and the secretary who sent texts to get the gang together.

Ted wanted to go to the beach, so Ted told everyone “We’re going to the beach” and his arrogance made him incapable of believing he would face any blowback.

Or, hey, it’s his bitch’s fault such a “very smart” man got so overwhelmed by his clenched nuts and her henpecking!
  • Hook 'Em 6