Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

23 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's stunning how many Republican men think they are alpha males, but act like fucking snowflakes.

Well, Donald Trump is their leader and role model now and he’s the biggest pussy I’ve ever seen hold the presidency in my lifetime so that should come as no surprise. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The conservative fixation with Israel is one of the most pathetic examples of warped psychology anywhere. The whole "chosen people" bit writ large. The self-same people who spew vile antisemitic venom on U.S. soil bend over backwards when Bibi comes asking for munitions, all because of -- what? Not even any specific biblical injunction, just the general theme of one.

If Jesus had been a Zoroastrian instead of a Jew, we'd be arming Iran, with every bit as much posturing as we currently use in re: Israel.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 5/13/2021 at 12:07 PM, TheStoicPaisano said:

Listen Senator:

At the rotten core of trumpism are the Creeps your parents warned you about. You know - horror clowns incarnate. I would seriously doubt any of the Big Hat crew supporting you is in to that type of depravity. 99% of Trumpers don't swing that way. You are not Trump's lawyer. 

You are a United States Senator from the State of Texas. You aren't LBJ. You aren't John Connally. But you have an opportunity to be wise. 

Now some uninvited personal advice:

Spoiler

With all due respect, you look clingy. And - this is not to make you feel uncomfortable about your appearance - learn to laugh at yourself.  Listen to Heidi more. Take the wisdom she offers you. Two become one. God commands us to do that. God commands you to respect your wife and her opinions.

Lose the full beard; you look like Al Gore at Waldo's Pond (no offense, Mr. Ex-Vice President). 

And most importantly and, perhaps, you may embrace the humor taken in good faith at your own expense. The wise never overemote.  Ever. They are sure of the path they see ahead. This isn't a musical after all. j/k  

Get back to the books. grasshopper. And don't forget the the Golden Republican Rule for attaining power, target anyone to the right of you as a Nazi. It spooks the herd into your camp. The vote is where the power resides. That is our common ground. 

Deflate the overelevation. Cool?

Sincerely,

The Soul of LBJ

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Partnering with Bibi to own the libs or something.

Fun fact: Iron Dome was provided to Israel by OBAMA.  This was above and beyond what was earmarked for the general Israel defense nonsense we give to them.  I am not defending this move, but moreso pointing out that Cruz is a fucking idiot for not knowing this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Serious question, how is Israel’s national security tied to our national security? 

Well I’ve been told they are the only democracy in the Middle East, which I really kind of doubt since it’s more like apartheid but begs the question how that benefits us in any way whatsoever even if accurate. 

15 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Well I’ve been told they are the only democracy in the Middle East, which I really kind of doubt since it’s more like apartheid but begs the question how that benefits us in any way whatsoever even if accurate. 

Fun fact: Iran's parliament is the oldest democratically elected governing body between Turkey and Vietnam. 

17 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Fun fact: Iron Dome was provided to Israel by OBAMA.  This was above and beyond what was earmarked for the general Israel defense nonsense we give to them.  I am not defending this move, but moreso pointing out that Cruz is a fucking idiot for not knowing this.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-approves-225-million-in-iron-dome-funding/

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

If Ted knows anything it's what masculinity looks like!

One time I saw aggy and Rice warming up for a baseball game.  aggy looked tall, impressive coordinated, they came out looking sharp I had to admit.   Rice came out to warm up next, they looked small, sloppy less like a team of clones.  And the they proceeded to destroy aggy and make them look like a bunch of clowns.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The ag site is fanboi drooling over this. It's been mentioned before--facists use images and ideas and propaganda that people find appealing for a variety of reasons. Family and working party/rights are one area, but organized military might and idealized masculine strength are another. That Ted knows this and is using it should frighten the hell out of everyone.

Ted knows how modern war is fought on many fronts, and instead of promoting ways in which Americans can aid in our security, he's promoting Russian propaganda. We have less than two years to get this right. It is not inevitable, but it is not receding.

• Hook 'Em 1

Seems like being an estate agent is a radicalizing profession:

"
Alexander Reid Ross, a doctoral fellow for the U.K.-based Center for Analysis of the Radical Right, told The Washington Post that the video surfaced on Twitter when a Dutch user who frequently posts far-right content shared it. A real estate agent from Dallas shared the video from the Dutch user’s post, and Cruz retweeted her.
"
Sen. Ted Cruz insulted a ‘woke, emasculated’ U.S. Army ad. Angry veterans fired back.
By Katie Shepherd

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/21/ted-cruz-russia-army-emasculated/

That massive pussy ran from the state when the going got tough. He's the last f'ing person who needs to criticize how our armed forces choose to recruit future warriors when he abandoned everyone in his state for the comforts of another country. Why he has any supporters after all these self-owning stunts is sadly completely believable given how moronic half this state is. Criticizing our own armed forces, just to own the libs. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That massive pussy ran from the state when the going got tough. He's the last f'ing person who needs to criticize how our armed forces chose to recruit future warriors when he abandoned everyone in his state for the comforts of another country. Why he has any supporters after all these self-owning stunts is sadly completely believable given how moronic half this state is. Criticizing our own armed forces, just to own the libs. 

Seriously, I'll take advice on how to be manly from Ted Cruz about the same time that I'll sign up for Vic Mackey's seminar on "how to pick up skinny women."

• Like 1

Ted is welcome to join up with Wagner group and get absolutely dusted by some gay or trans American troops who order some airstrikes on them.

ETA: in fact, if that happened I'd never complain about our bloated military budget again.

Edited by wildcat09

His twitter game is a case of insecure male ego because the man who cries 'emasculated pansy' is a man who doth protest too much.

The military men I know just do what they gotta do.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit to add--I am afraid I do not know any military women or transgender military members. But I expect they also do what they gotta do. They are trained professionals.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

His twitter game is a case of insecure male ego because the man who cries 'emasculated pansy' is a man who doth protest too much.

The military men I know just do what they gotta do.

Every female, gay, or trans member of the military is 100X the man that Ted Cruz could ever be.

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

This board is not his Twitter game target audience.   He’s a thoroughly dislikable socially awkward person to everyone, and yet he won a Senate race out of nowhere, got re-elected, and finished second in a Presidential primary.   Since his only goal is to advance his own career and try to become President - not to help anyone, or be honest, or be thoughtful or reasonable as a public servant - then, yes, his Twitter game actually is pretty good.  

Yeah, this shit works with his base. He knows he's personally repulsive, so the only way he can appeal to anyone is to trigger the libs.