Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

It’s not a straw man to say that Native American groups have made complaints about the Indians name. That’s a fact. Have all of them done so? I don’t know. I don’t think it matters. How many should it take before you’d agree they should change the name?
I don’t think there’s any rational defense of Chief Wahoo. Against anyone who wants to defend the Indians name or the Chief Wahoo logo, I’m certain I’m standing on higher ground.
Find a Native American group defending the Indians name and we can discuss it further.

Can you quit thread shitting about the Cleveland Indians? It’s getting old and tired really quick.
  • Hook 'Em 2

What bothers me the most is that people like Ted for example HAVE to have opinions about everything.  Like, does Ted Cruz (or the “number on this board”) actually give a shit about Cleveland’s baseball team?  

He's the worst kind of asshole. He's an asshole whose sole motivation for being an asshole is so that other assholes will like him. So of course he has to anti-virtue signal.

On 7/26/2021 at 6:51 AM, Blotto said:

As a Braves fan, I gotta believe Atlanta is on the clock to change names. I know ownership claims they won't change it, but they all will eventually. Hope we do better than Guardians.

Seems like a no-brainer to change it to "Kings."

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s not a straw man to say that Native American groups have made complaints about the Indians name. That’s a fact. Have all of them done so? I don’t know. I don’t think it matters. How many should it take before you’d agree they should change the name?

I don’t think there’s any rational defense of Chief Wahoo. Against anyone who wants to defend the Indians name or the Chief Wahoo logo, I’m certain I’m standing on higher ground.

Find a Native American group defending the Indians name and we can discuss it further.

There you go with Chief Wahoo again.   However, I noticed that you didn't condemn putting puppies in ovens.  That is really horrible that you think it is OK to slowly murder puppies that way.   I really shows your lack of character and how little regard for life you have.  I hunt, but at least I practice to shoot for the most ethical and easy kill as possible, where as you, you get off on slowly torturing puppies in ovens.  That is sick.   

I am just going down this line since you obviously cannot hold a reasonable conversation but you roll out a stream of Tucker Carlson-esque nonsense questions.    

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It’s amazing this exists. Sometimes I feel like the simulation might be on our side. 

Oh, there's plenty of embarrassing (to normal people) and illegal shit (to normal people) on camera.  Just getting anyone to do anything about it is the problem.

Cruz playing basketball would make a junior high girls' team look like the NBA Finals. 

Bullshit. Cruz is the best at tossing the ball into the basketball ring with only the audible report of the fabric cradling the roundy bouncy thingy.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Busting Ironymeters to hell...

1 hour ago, capnamerca said:

Every statement is an admission.

Trump assistant: Hello, Senator Cruz, I'm calling on behalf of President Trump.

Ted Cruz: This is Ted Cruz

Trump assistant: The President had a nasty surprise after he ate a few Big Macs and wants you to fly out to Florida and lick his asshole clean.

57f6bf9b9bd9786f018b5609?width=1200&form

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump assistant: The President had a nasty surprise after he ate a few Big Macs and wants you to fly out to Florida and lick his asshole clean.

You think Ted would really be sad about that?   He'd go gleefully.  

• Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, atomheartbevo said:

So Trump would be offering Pence's old job? 

Trump: Ted, it's a trial basis.  We'll see how it goes and then work your way up to the front.  I'll tweet you periodic performance reviews.