Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

As Cruz went to extraordinary lengths to court Trump’s base and lay the groundwork for his own potential 2024 presidential bid, he also alienated close allies and longtime friends who accused him of abandoning his principles.

BWAHAHAHA, like Felito has any fucking principles.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Am I the only one who didn't know that our beloved UT is to blame for everyone being subjected to this waste of life? His dad immigrated on a student visa he received thanks to UT admitting him. 

What a momentous blunder. 

I thought his dad went to Rice. 

4 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I thought his dad went to Rice. 

In an interview near his home outside Dallas, the elder Cruz says that as a teenager, he fought alongside Fidel Castro's forces to overthrow Cuba's U.S.-backed dictator, Fulgencio Batista. He was caught by Batista's forces, he says, and jailed and beaten before being released. It was 1957, and Cruz decided to get out of Cuba by applying to the University of Texas. Upon being admitted, he adds, he got a four-year student visa at the U.S. Consulate in Havana.

How Ted Cruz's Father Shaped His Views On Immigration : It's All Politics : NPR

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

that's a good close look at all the b.s.

it also serves as a nice focus on the populist side of the right.  you can have these educated people up there, but the most prominent split is between those actively courting votes because their ego says they should have higher office, and those that don't have direct interaction with voters.  the latter can tend to have some decency and say 'this is a bridge too far,' while those in that are beholden to their retarded voter base have to keep up the act no matter the cost to the country.

• Rage+1 2

It really shows how people like Cruz would go to any lengths to overthrow the govt of the US.  And it's not hard to see that Cruz really was interested in Trump being in office until '24 only to clear the field for Cruz to become President.

Cruz didn't care one bit if the American people selected Biden. He doesn't give a shit about the law other than to subvert it to his own desires. His plan was obvious: cause so much confusion in hopes that SCOTUS would declare the 2020 election invalid and thereby create some weird Constitutional crisis. The next argument would be to allow the House or state legislatures to decide the presidential winner, which Cruz had already done the math knowing Trump would win.

Cruz could be the worst American. I seriously don't know if there is any line he wouldn't cross to become President one day. 

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

I like to picture Ted Cruz today watching the Will Smith slap of Chris Rock on international TV, and thinking, "Oh man, if that guy said that about my wife...I couldn't get up there and blow him fast enough.  That'll teach him to mess with my family!"  

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It really shows how people like Cruz would go to any lengths to overthrow the govt of the US.  And it's not hard to see that Cruz really was interested in Trump being in office until '24 only to clear the field for Cruz to become President.

Cruz didn't care one bit if the American people selected Biden. He doesn't give a shit about the law other than to subvert it to his own desires. His plan was obvious: cause so much confusion in hopes that SCOTUS would declare the 2020 election invalid and thereby create some weird Constitutional crisis. The next argument would be to allow the House or state legislatures to decide the presidential winner, which Cruz had already done the math knowing Trump would win.

Cruz could be the worst American. I seriously don't know if there is any line he wouldn't cross to become President one day. 

Trump was too dumb to capitalize on the office, and Cruz is too unlikeable to get voted in, even his own party detests him.   Our real danger lays somewhere in between these two men whose biggest common trait is having no moral center.  

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

His ability to be a piece of shit knows no bounds. 

Ted seems like the kind of guy who wakes up every morning and spits into the reflection on his bathroom mirror

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Since Cancun, Your daughters haven’t spoken to you in almost 15 months, Ted.  Does that mean they are also not in charge of the Executive Branch too?  

why don’t you stick to shit cable news interviews, long haul trucking sex, and unethically using your position to get physicians/psychiatrists to change up Heidi’s meds?  Or are we not talking about that anymore?   

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Unbe-fucking-lievable that the toad who attempted to help the loser of the 2020 election overturn that election by falsely claiming the election was stolen is going on TV to scold Democrats for something that he's already done in the last election. 

There's nothing bad enough that could possibly happen to Ted Cruz where I would feel sorry for him.  He's the absolute fucking worst.

I 100% disagree with you on this post.  Well, with the first word.  The rest is spot on.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Can you imagine a more insufferable person?

One classmate recalls the time she gave Cruz a ride from New York to Cambridge. “We hadn’t left Manhattan before he asked my IQ,” said the classmate, Melissa Hart. “When I told him I didn’t know, he asked, ‘Well, what’s your SAT score? That’s closely coordinated with your IQ.’ ‘

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Satchel said:

One classmate recalls the time she gave Cruz a ride from New York to Cambridge. “We hadn’t left Manhattan before he asked my IQ,” said the classmate, Melissa Hart. “When I told him I didn’t know, he asked, ‘Well, what’s your SAT score? That’s closely coordinated with your IQ.’ ‘

the SAT is culturally biased !!!!

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

He must have just been awash in pussy at that stage of his life. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

That quote was so interesting I looked up the rest of the story:

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/what_was_sen._ted_cruz_like_at_harvard_law_school 

What was Sen. Ted Cruz like at Harvard Law School?

BY DEBRA CASSENS WEISS

NOVEMBER 11, 2013, 1:49 PM CST

Sen. Ted Cruz was ambitious, charismatic and eager to debate liberals when he attended Harvard Law School from 1992 to 1995.

The Boston Globe interviewed Cruz’s classmates and decided he wasn’t much different than he is today.

Cruz, R-Texas, is a Tea Party Republican who seeks the limelight, the story says. Critics see him as “power-hungry, self-righteous, driven by single-minded political piety,” the story says. “None of which, to his former Harvard Law classmates, is surprising.”

At Harvard, Cruz “made a lasting impression as someone both arrogant and pretentious, as well as someone unwilling to yield or compromise,” the story continues. “But he was also universally respected for his intellect, described by friend and foe alike as brilliant but with a hard edge.”

Law professor Alan Dershowitz tells the Globe that Cruz was among the natural leaders at Harvard Law. (Others included Elena Kagan and Barack Obama, he said.) “There are students who come in with charismatic qualities who other people follow,” Dershowitz said. “He was one of them.”

The story includes some anecdotes. One classmate recalls the time she gave Cruz a ride from New York to Cambridge. “We hadn’t left Manhattan before he asked my IQ,” said the classmate, Melissa Hart. “When I told him I didn’t know, he asked, ‘Well, what’s your SAT score? That’s closely coordinated with your IQ.’ ”

Cruz had considered an acting career in high school and had a lead role in The Crucible, staged by the drama society at Harvard Law. But the second night of the play didn’t go well. After the first night, Cruz drank so much Everclear that he felt sick for the second performance and had to leave the stage during the play.

Commenting on the incident, Cruz told the Globe, “The young are not renowned for their wisdom. And that’s certainly not a principle from which I was exempt.”

Cruz also says he has mellowed since law school. “I suspect I was not the first 21-year-old who thought he knew more than he did,’’ Cruz told the Globe. “And one of the virtues of age, one of the virtues of getting married and becoming a father, is it often leads one to take a more measured approach to life.”

Edited by Bullneck

36 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Cruz had considered an acting career in high school and had a lead role

Ted Cruz has all the charisma of a dog turd and wears a perpetual look of constipation. Hollywood really missed out. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just to be clear and put this into some bullets:

Yeah, that adds up.

Not buying that he was considered a natural leader or universally respected for his intellect. I feel like I really, really know his type. 

So very many male law school classmates of mine were practically indistinguishable from Cruz in their personalities. Smart but lacking in social skills and also emotionally stunted. Insecure, reactive, petty, and frequently inspiring second-hand embarrassment. Outlandish liars. Difficulty relating to women.

It's weird, because the women were almost entirely a sharp, attractive, mature group. The men were mostly a cluster of personality disorders.

I would guess that both Trump and Cruz are sociopaths, and Cruz loves where it's taken the dotard.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, Tom said:

Unbe-fucking-lievable that the toad who attempted to help the loser of the 2020 election overturn that election by falsely claiming the election was stolen is going on TV to scold Democrats for something that he's already done in the last election. 

There's nothing bad enough that could possibly happen to Ted Cruz where I would feel sorry for him.  He's the absolute fucking worst.

Some people have expressed the opinion that Susan Collins is worse because she pretends to be a decent person, usually isn’t, but occasionally does the decent thing. I don’t get it, but whatever. Ted Cruz is scum. He knows Trump is scum too, but Trump won so Ted decided, okay, I guess that’s how politics works now and he fell right in line. Now he’s just another wannabe Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

Ted Cruz's college roommate Craig Mazin has said the Republican senator has been "pathetic since 1988" in a heated Twitter exchange.

https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-college-roommate-craig-mazin-twitter-1510850

A Hollywood screenwriter, Mazin has aired his views on his former roommate several times—and he doesn't paint a flattering picture of the lawmaker.

Mazin, who is known for his work on HBO's Chernobylwaded into a Twitter spat between Cruz and Hollywood actor Ron Perlman.

11 hours ago, Satchel said:

Ted Cruz's college roommate Craig Mazin has said the Republican senator has been "pathetic since 1988" in a heated Twitter exchange.

https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-college-roommate-craig-mazin-twitter-1510850

A Hollywood screenwriter, Mazin has aired his views on his former roommate several times—and he doesn't paint a flattering picture of the lawmaker.

Mazin, who is known for his work on HBO's Chernobylwaded into a Twitter spat between Cruz and Hollywood actor Ron Perlman.

The thought of Ted Cruz masturbating ...   Good Lord ...I'm going to be sick.

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The thought of Ted Cruz masturbating ...   Good Lord ...I'm going to be sick.

Oh yeah...say goodbye to your appetite for the rest of the week.

Guess what a senior staffer said once?  Walked in on Cruz whacking it in his office.  It happens, I get it.  

But guess what Cruz was doing with his semen?  If you guessed "rubbing it into his beard"...you are correct! 

Happy Nightmare Fuel fuckers!  

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Oh yeah...say goodbye to your appetite for the rest of the week.

Guess what a senior staffer said once?  Walked in on Cruz whacking it in his office.  It happens, I get it.  

But guess what Cruz was doing with his semen?  If you guessed "rubbing it into his beard"...you are correct! 

Happy Nightmare Fuel fuckers!  

That was after eating his smegma, I believe.